Xeljanz reps- 120 AZ Rhuem postings are up

anonymous

AZ has posted their Rhuem expansions for blockbuster Lupus drug that will have 14yrs patent. (Former Xeljanz leaders in charge of expansion into new Rhuem division)

Perfect timing to beat the Xeljanz LOE bloodbath mass exit of 280 reps coming in 3yrs.

<

No one cares about Xeljanz- please stop posting
LOL
Only people who care about Xeljanz is the Cluster 3 laid off reps.
The good Xeljanz reps have already bolted or have things lined up in Jan to bolt.
The remaining are disgruntled by the F up leadership from Pres VP to RM DM.
25yrs w Pfizer and I have never seen nor heard of a division with so many reps disgruntled.
I am just glad the F that I am not in the division!
(In couple yrs we will not have to hear about all the bitching as that division will be LOE COLLAPSED!

That division is the laughing stock of our company the last couple of yrs. So many bitching reps who say its a toxic division from VP down. It has replaced PC as the division you do not want to work in.
Was once good with high quality leaders and reps but crap now.
So AZ will not hire any of those boneheads.
They just hired DMs and 11 Xeljanz DMs interviewed but not 1 made it to the finals panels.
Be same with the reps. AZ doesnt want crap.

AZ head of the new Rhuem division is ex Pfizer Xeljanz Director. His Directors are from Genentech , Amgen & Abbvie.

They are interviewing reps next week for March hire.

Required 15yrs of exp and current exp in Rheum.

To get the best of the best.
Base salary is 175-185k, bonus 45k
(same grade as their super specialty oncology division)

Lupus drug will be first in 30yrs and have a 14yr LOE

AZ head of the new Rhuem division is ex Pfizer Xeljanz Director. His Directors are from Genentech , Amgen & Abbvie.

They are interviewing reps next week for March hire.

Required 15yrs of exp and current exp in Rheum.

To get the best of the best.
Base salary is 175-185k, bonus 45k
(same grade as their super specialty oncology division)

Lupus drug will be first in 30yrs and have a 14yr LOE

You sure about that? Can you tell us how you know that? I have a friend at AZ that says $130-$140 base

No the new Lupus division salaries 160-180k like Oncology bringing in as Sr Specialty reps w options.
You will see a dozen Xeljanz reps who already have a 150-160k salary be hired by AZ Lupus.
True. The offers this week have been 160-175k plus singing bonus.
Recruiter told me Over 100 Xeljanz reps posted but only couple dozen made it to the final panel interview.

Sorry, I call bullshit on these salaries
Why dont you talk to the hiring DM yourself w one of the openings & ask fool.
Just cuz your making a measly 130k dont be all depressed your colleagues cashing in w Genentech, Abbvie, Biogen, Amgen, now AZ with 170k plus salaries.
You are living in a box if you dont know the rare disease & oncology mkts have soared w salaries! Heck even Pfizer Oncology over her we have been bumping reps to the 170 180 range to retain them.
Get a clue & take off your blinders. If you have multiple Presidents clubs the market begins at 170 and goes 200 like biotechs are offering for elite reps.

The question is-how many Xeljanz peeps got a job at AZ?
Yes dozens interviewed but with AZ new Rare Disease Lupus division requiring min 10yrs Rhuem relationship experience and MULTIPLE President Clubs wins in order to be hired w Oncology level 180k salaries, not many Xeljanz reps qualified to be hired!
Most of the long term highly success mutli award winning reps bolted the past couple of years. (Just last 12 months 25% have left & most were the award winning reps)

AZ did not hire any of the 13 Xeljanz DMs who posted and base salary was 220k which is lot higher than what Xeljanz DMs make.

Xeljanz really doesnt have a good reputation in the industry the past couple of years.
They are viewed as 150k Primary Care reps who are SERVICE REPS NOT SALES REPS.
That Navigator model has scorned the DMs and Reps with the industry.

Given those FACTS, doubt if AZ hires but a few Xeljanz reps. We will find out in a few wks.

I’ve been told an offer is coming, the numbers don’t lie and we all have to make the best decisions for our future. I’d rather not leave but there are always pluses and minuses and given what is known today it’s becoming more apparent that change is eminent.

I’ve been told an offer is coming, the numbers don’t lie and we all have to make the best decisions for our future. I’d rather not leave but there are always pluses and minuses and given what is known today it’s becoming more apparent that change is eminent.
Good luck. I hope you get the job.