Why is this rep making Tik Tok day in the life videos about her pharmaceutical rep job?

anonymous

Why is this rep making Tik Tok, day-in-the-life videos about her job and talking about how much money she makes? She has some older Tik Toks where is is dressed in a way she should not be in the workplace.

sabinagilman98 Is her user name if you want to search her on Tik Tok.
What do you say Pfizer community? Is it appropriate?

<

Why is this rep making Tik Tok, day-in-the-life videos about her job and talking about how much money she makes? She has some older Tik Toks where is is dressed in a way she should not be in the workplace.

The way in which she stores her samples is in violation of how samples should be kept. Samples need to be kept off the ground ideally on some form of shelving. If I am remembering correctly, samples should be kept at least 6 inches off the ground. She clearly is not doing that. I could only tolerate watching one of her videos. That said, I am positive that she is violation of some other rules and procedures. The fact that she made a video of herself leaving her residence late suggests that she starts her day late on a regular basis (lazy). Word to the wise (or unwise), don't post videos of yourself doing your job. I rate this rep as a lackluster borderline but-her-face. Like I said, don't post videos of yourself doing your job if you aren't prepared for a critique.

The way in which she stores her samples is in violation of how samples should be kept. Samples need to be kept off the ground ideally on some form of shelving. If I am remembering correctly, samples should be kept at least 6 inches off the ground. She clearly is not doing that. I could only tolerate watching one of her videos. That said, I am positive that she is violation of some other rules and procedures. The fact that she made a video of herself leaving her residence late suggests that she starts her day late on a regular basis (lazy). Word to the wise (or unwise), don't post videos of yourself doing your job. I rate this rep as a lackluster borderline but-her-face. Like I said, don't post videos of yourself doing your job if you aren't prepared for a critique.

Lastly, possibly most importantly, her meeting went "well" is a broad statement and "well" wasn't defined. "Well" could mean that the doctor wants to fuck her ass and will start prescribing her products as a result of his desire or "well" could mean that she brought value and made a convincing argument as to why the doctor should be prescribing her product(s) and will start doing so. Which "well" is it?

She is showing her bare behind in some of her earlier videos and that is problematic! Why have that up there where coworkers and customers might see your practically nekkid bod?How embarrassing! Someone needs to watch all the videos to make sure she isn’t disclosing confidential info. These day in the life vids should not be done by large company employees.

It's fine. I wouldn't do it, I see no harm in her doing it. If she worked for me I'm unsure what I might do. If the posting caused problems in her offices I'd contact HR and see what I could do with her.

Unprofessional and stupid attention seeking behavior.
These Tik Tok influencers make money from the site. I know of one making $19K this year. She may be seeking brand deals from the restaurants she picks up food from. It’s a smart way to have a side gig but I would delete the videos where she is in the thong.

Lastly, possibly most importantly, her meeting went "well" is a broad statement and "well" wasn't defined. "Well" could mean that the doctor wants to fuck her ass and will start prescribing her products as a result of his desire or "well" could mean that she brought value and made a convincing argument as to why the doctor should be prescribing her product(s) and will start doing so. Which "well" is it?

Well we will never know. LMAO

Yup. She works for Salix, not pfizer

now go away

She works for iqvia. She posted this on all the company cafepharma boards. Once she seen the backlash she was getting like storage mishandling of samples she changed her TikTok name and deleted all her videos. She is not a smart indivual. Not as clever as she thought she was.