• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Who is left in R&D leadership?

Frail is still there as far as I know. Not a lot of people like him. He came in and was part of Pyott and companies big plan to reorganize R and D and await the buy out by someone (turned out to be Activis) and most likely the pre-planned eventual buy out of Pfizer. Frail followed the blue print he took at his previous post (I forget if it was Pharmacia or where), by wiping out 80% of the people and thinking a successful R and D group could still happen. He even went so far as to tell most of the R and D people before the cuts were made that it was a positive thing to do for the company. So full of shit. He is scum like the rest of the upper management tools.

trust at your own risk - self centered - unethical - manipulative - bullshit artist - excellent at assassination from dark corners - believes that whisper campaigns are the most effective at undermining others

trust at your own risk - self centered - unethical - manipulative - bullshit artist - excellent at assassination from dark corners - believes that whisper campaigns are the most effective at undermining others

How do guys like Frail sleep at night? Must have no sensitive bone in their bodies. I don't want to sound vindictive, but I hope SOB's like him get it in the end.

Allergan Folks,

What you are in the mix of, is not Actavis issues or the way that company will influence the current culture. It is all Forest Pharma, which is so far behind the times, it is incredibly laughable and the number one force behind all of these ridiculous changes. This is only the start. Forest = 10 reps, directed to make 10 calls per day, on the same POD MD's. Slam the message down the MD's throat, this is the key to success (direct quote from Cary Renner, Area Director).

Once you dig into the Forest culture and mentality, they have been isolated from the realistic world and have a very warped outlook on how to make sales --- thanks Renner, you are a fucking genius --- NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not quality, impactful calls, it's simple, obnoxious repetition from, at least 4 reps. Great plan from Forest Corp!!!!!!

Cary is long gone. Couldn't find his bare arse in a rain storm, but knew how to jump when Orast called Jump!

It's a shame that all of Irvine's development was left to SN. He's an ass clown that hid behind Botox's success. Other than bad mouthing everyone on the org chart below him he hasn't done anything in a decade. Not technically competent and not a leader of people.

Pat is both, why hasn't David (Nicholson) flushed the SN turd and put Pat in charge?

i agree. Pat is great.

Who is Frail?

Frail was brought in prior to the Valeant takeover attempt in an R&D reorganization idea to have chemistry and biology report to one guy other than Whitcup. Turns out he really came in to cut departments with his prior headcount cutting experience at various Pharma companies. (AstraZeneca, Park Davis I believe we're two previous places). He now reports to David Nicholson head of R&D.