• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Who is left in R&D leadership?

I have had a different experience with Sesha. I think everyone just needs to trust he will lead us successfully. I would suggest getting to know him. Stop by his office with an apple similar to how you handled your 4th grade teacher. Make him a cup of green tea when you see he is working long hours. If you see him in the cafeteria, offer to carry his tray. I know from experience that he will appreciate these kind gestures. Additionally it may work in your favor during the next round of layoffs.

Mit diesem Backpfeifengesicht brauchst du dich hier nicht blicken lassen

Has Frail been exited ? Stuck the knife deep into my back

Frail is still there as far as I know. Not a lot of people like him. He came in and was part of Pyott and companies big plan to reorganize R and D and await the buy out by someone (turned out to be Activis) and most likely the pre-planned eventual buy out of Pfizer. Frail followed the blue print he took at his previous post (I forget if it was Pharmacia or where), by wiping out 80% of the people and thinking a successful R and D group could still happen. He even went so far as to tell most of the R and D people before the cuts were made that it was a positive thing to do for the company. So full of shit. He is scum like the rest of the upper management tools.