• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Where are they now?

finally Michael Cawthon got caught for his unfair favoritism and lack of integrity. can he be pushed out already like Jen M?

anaise got a trade to Andrea’s team lucky girl

Ex-Galderma here. I used to work for one of these guys. It’s very telling how the entire executive team failed to secure a better role. What does it tell you about how this company was managed?
You never grow gray at Galderma. So many are laid off monthly and find themselves with a skill set and experience that doesn't meet current market demands and at an age when finding work becomes increasingly difficult. Galderma is too small to be relevant in consumer or pharmaceutical making it more difficult to land a new job

Did any fired senior Galderma leader move on to something better? What is Miles up to nowadays?
Not one of the former senior executive leaders has landed an equivalent or better job. Unemployed, consultant or, in the best case, working for a third league company. They have learnt how valuable their Galderma management experience is in the real world. Zero.

Not one of the former senior executive leaders has landed an equivalent or better job. Unemployed, consultant or, in the best case, working for a third league company. They have learnt how valuable their Galderma management experience is in the real world. Zero.
Galderma has damaged a lot of people. I know former colleagues are still looking for decent jobs several years after being laid off.

2 years since being let go and my former manager still hasn’t found a job. Get a job here and your career will be ruined. There is no future coming from Galderma, especially if aged over 50.

Too many entitled senior leaders and VPs who believe they should be CEO in a Fortune 500 after working for Galderma. What most fail to realize is that their skills are irrelevant and their experience not fit for purpose in consumer and pharmaceutical companies.