• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

When is the next car fleet order?

<

Probably April. No, the last time you had a choice of an Escape, Camry, or Rav4, but you only had 2 of the 3 choices based on your current vehicle. Oh, and we can only order white, silver, black, or grey cars now.

Earlier poster is correct about car choices. In CA they were doing an electric car initiative as well. No sure if that fell apart given the left over cars from the layoffs. I know they had issues getting reps to take the electric car offer because the choices were garbage. It was either kona, bolt or leaf. All crap choices and much smaller than our current hybrid fleet so no one wanted them.

Fleet said Tesla was on the table but they couldn’t reach a deal, kind of like how our account directors can never get a deal and get on formularies. The reasoning was Tesla wouldn’t allow fleet to modify options. Not sure what they wanted to modify as most Tesla options are standard. The only real things you can change are paint color, wheels and if you want fsd so was a bullshit excuse. If Novartis was able to make a deal why couldn’t AZ???

I know fleet was begging reps to take the Kona, bolt and leaf and join the electric pilot program. So fleet obviously got a deal on these shitty electric car options.

I had to wait 7 months to order as they wanted me in the pilot program back in march and wouldn’t tell me what the car options were. Once I found out I declined and was able to order a new car. Thankfully before the layoff happened so I didn’t get a surplus car

You can perform your duties in a used vehicle, just the same. You don’t need the newest vehicle to pickup coffee and lunches.

It’s the fact that AZ charges us a ridiculous amount for the old base model cars they give us. If they were free then your point would be valid. Since we pay (way more than other companies charge) they should provide nicer and more well-equipped vehicles.

It’s the fact that AZ charges us a ridiculous amount for the old base model cars they give us. If they were free then your point would be valid. Since we pay (way more than other companies charge) they should provide nicer and more well-equipped vehicles.
Incorrect. The amount that you pay per check is far less than you would pay if this was your vehicle. You’re free to purchase your own vehicle with as many options as you’d like. You reps will whine about anything. You’re never satisfied. You have the easiest job in the industry, and you are compensated well. Shut the hell up. Most of you only work about 5 hours a day.

Incorrect. The amount that you pay per check is far less than you would pay if this was your vehicle. You’re free to purchase your own vehicle with as many options as you’d like. You reps will whine about anything. You’re never satisfied. You have the easiest job in the industry, and you are compensated well. Shut the hell up. Most of you only work about 5 hours a day.

Good point, my bad and thanks for being so generous on the 5 hours a day. That is a stretch for most of us here.

i ordered in mid October...current status is delayed passed the original delivery estimate of mid February.
Forget your car benefit, Pfizer is driving the new pharma sales paradigm of virtual. We will save tons of $s with rep layoffs and no car leases! We in AZ Finance told y'all this day was coming!!

Yes! Virtual is the way to go! My offices love the new model. I set them up and log on...and they all gather around and we discuss product for hours and hours. My Physicians love it too! They always are eager to stop their clinics dead and come to the back to do some in depth product discussions. This model is flawless!!