• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

When is next pulse survey?

anonymous

I am wondering because they need to hear what a crock of shit this vaccine mandate is. So much for “we follow the science” “we do the right thing” and we have “inclusion and diversity.”

The upper management here looks like the Biden administration…completely out of touch!

<

I am wondering because they need to hear what a crock of shit this vaccine mandate is. So much for “we follow the science” “we do the right thing” and we have “inclusion and diversity.”

The upper management here looks like the Biden administration…completely out of touch!
Vax or no vax, there’s always the back door.

bob

Why can’t we provide direct anonymous feedback about a district/management. The manager or should I say manager duo out west is a mess. Getting rid of good people, good people leaving, and good people soon to leave. Why isn’t this DM being held accountable for what has and is happening?