What happened to Aaron G?

Can anyone name any good attributes about AG? There’s so much negativity about his lack of values and womanizing. I’m sure there’s something great about the guy too to get a VP job. What makes him so great that he passed a background check to land at RVL? Or was no background check done?

Can anyone name any good attributes about AG? There’s so much negativity about his lack of values and womanizing. I’m sure there’s something great about the guy too to get a VP job. What makes him so great that he passed a background check to land at RVL? Or was no background check done?

I tried for 24 hours and can’t think of any good attributes for AG.

AG lost his job at RVL

RVL became smart and learned about AG's all blacks rugby team rules and decided to hold him accountable to those standards.

Rule #1: Sweep the sheds
Rule #6: No dickheads.
Rule #2: Go for the gap.......... he went for too much gap

Follow the basic rules and you will be a good teammate and leader.

RVL became smart and learned about AG's all blacks rugby team rules and decided to hold him accountable to those standards.

Rule #1: Sweep the sheds
Rule #6: No dickheads.
Rule #2: Go for the gap.......... he went for too much gap

Follow the basic rules and you will be a good teammate and leader.

from the Vertical board(RVL):

Rumor has it AG has a child on the way from a rep in SoCal. Quick departure apparently.
Well done Mr. VP. Hopefully your track record of adultery will continue at your new role.