What happened to Aaron G?

Someone at RVL didn’t do their homework.

Did RVL talk to anyone at Galderma or Alcon?

Sure they did. EB lied for him like he did at Galderma.

EB has zero integrity.

If RVL was looking for a VP that hates pregnant women & working moms & tries to bang every woman that moves, they scored.

If they were looking for a gossiping coward, they would have recruited EB.

Someone at RVL didn’t do their homework.

Did RVL talk to anyone at Galderma or Alcon?

Sure they did. EB lied for him like he did at Galderma.

EB has zero integrity.

If RVL was looking for a VP that hates pregnant women & working moms & tries to bang every woman that moves, they scored.

If they were looking for a gossiping coward, they would have recruited EB.

give AG a break. He served in the military as a pilot, was a country manager for almost 50 countries and got a masters at Kellogg. All while being a great father to his son in Europe twice per year. You wish you accomplished as much and worked as hard. Idiot.

give AG a break. He served in the military as a pilot, was a country manager for almost 50 countries and got a masters at Kellogg. All while being a great father to his son in Europe twice per year. You wish you accomplished as much and worked as hard. Idiot.
Not sure how you can be a great father twice a year

I remember AG talking about his All Blacks. He should have practiced what he managed. But he did accomplish two of the mantras by “being a dickhead” and “leaving a legacy”. Hunter B, Matt L and Jeffrey E would have been proud of this hypocrite.

I remember AG talking about his All Blacks. He should have practiced what he managed. But he did accomplish two of the mantras by “being a dickhead” and “leaving a legacy”. Hunter B, Matt L and Jeffrey E would have been proud of this hypocrite.

lol AG is a fraud. Used his position to pursue women in the company and the customers. EB looked the other way because he idolizes AG.

His narcissism created so many enemies that EB couldn’t protect him any longer. social media posts while under the influence and a long history of reps he was sleeping with caught up to him. I heard a lot of people at G were happy.

Does he still wear the same blue suit all the time? I thought his mom makes clothes or something. Didn’t he force a bunch of people to buy clothes from her?

same blue suit with pants that are too high. I heard he forced his managers to go to his mom when she set up a table at company meetings. AG made the Oklahoma manager get new clothes from his mom because he thought he didn't dress good enough. When that manager pushed back he fired him.

Seems like there’s always a job opening and massive turnover at his new company RVL. I cant understand why anyone would willingly choose to work under that monster. He’s not a good person and has multiple std’s that doctors haven’t discovered cures for yet.

Seems like there’s always a job opening and massive turnover at his new company RVL. I cant understand why anyone would willingly choose to work under that monster. He’s not a good person and has multiple std’s that doctors haven’t discovered cures for yet.

AG is and always has been a bad boss (he’s not a leader). A bad boss takes good employees and destroy them, causing the best employees to flee and the remainder to lose all motivation.