Viewing number correlates with low morale

Anonymous

I come back to this site from time to time, and do so whenever I feel like to vent. Is everyone else here as negative as I am? BTW, I am from MRL? By the activities on the MRL related threads, I feel that there are quite a few colleagues or ex from MRL. Out of the disproportionately large number of people at the Merck Board relative to other companies, how many of us are from MRL, 20%?

<

I come back to this site from time to time, and do so whenever I feel like to vent. Is everyone else here as negative as I am? BTW, I am from MRL? By the activities on the MRL related threads, I feel that there are quite a few colleagues or ex from MRL. Out of the disproportionately large number of people at the Merck Board relative to other companies, how many of us are from MRL, 20%?

NOT ENOUGH

been here a long long time. never seen the morale so poor and the company so disengaged to try to do anything about it. its ok. mediocre effort equals mediocre results. hope theyre good with that.

been here a long long time. never seen the morale so poor and the company so disengaged to try to do anything about it. its ok. mediocre effort equals mediocre results. hope theyre good with that.

As long as they need to reduce headcount, and unfortunately they STILL do, there is NOTHING that Management can do to help morale. I wish it weren't so, but it is sadly.

As long as they need to reduce headcount, and unfortunately they STILL do, there is NOTHING that Management can do to help morale. I wish it weren't so, but it is sadly.

BINGO! The not so dirty little secret is that they are doing everything in their power to get people to quit. It's been going on for several years.

no bonus because of bad marketing plan by norp, DCO, and local NAE. Poor manager. Poor managers in the entire region. no rfm money. no mmf's. no ideas of how to change anything. no chance for promotion. little chance for raise this year.

NOT MOTIVATED

not worried about it either. lots of us out here merck-all you big guys at the top-you all suck. you've put us here. you don't know your head from your a$$. but believe it-you're the reason for it

no bonus because of bad marketing plan by norp, DCO, and local NAE. Poor manager. Poor managers in the entire region. no rfm money. no mmf's. no ideas of how to change anything. no chance for promotion. little chance for raise this year.

NOT MOTIVATED

not worried about it either. lots of us out here merck-all you big guys at the top-you all suck. you've put us here. you don't know your head from your a$$. but believe it-you're the reason for it

Right there with you! But not leaving without a package...

NOT MOTIVATED

You must be from the west region