UPCOMING LAYOFF SCOOP - Home Office

Anonymous

We all know it's coming...you don't have to be Einstein to "See the writing on the wall" that everyone keeps referring to.

Having that said, with Schilling leaving there has got to be a lot brewing at the park! Especially with the recent AIM-HIGH explosion on top of Schilling's departure.

Who has got the real scoop on the upcoming layoffs?

<

I couldn't tell you, but I would think Chief would be out shopping at this point for a company with some drugs that might fill in the gap left by niaspan, etc. I don't know what company or products that would be. I do know Miles loves to shop, and really what other alternative is there than to buy another company. This is all pure speculation of course.

We all know it's coming...you don't have to be Einstein to "See the writing on the wall" that everyone keeps referring to.

Having that said, with Schilling leaving there has got to be a lot brewing at the park! Especially with the recent AIM-HIGH explosion on top of Schilling's departure.

Who has got the real scoop on the upcoming layoffs?

I have the real scoop but can't release any details at this time.

I couldn't tell you, but I would think Chief would be out shopping at this point for a company with some drugs that might fill in the gap left by niaspan, etc. I don't know what company or products that would be. I do know Miles loves to shop, and really what other alternative is there than to buy another company. This is all pure speculation of course.

Speaking of shopping, neuroscience is ever so close to a deal for a new product. Ever so close. Literally just around the corner, as there are two companies that they are looking at very, very closely. Just ask Mikey. Or Blasine. Or Rock. Or Sean. Or J. Kody. Or Scott L. (Did I forget anyone else?) This time though, it is almost a done deal.