Too late to raise hand??? June 3rd....

<

I spoke with HR and was told there wasn't any deadline to raise your hand; only that those who raised them by 9 May would be given 1st consideration.

So it's not too late. Remember there will be plenty of CTLs with friends in high places that will want to help them secure a rep's job.

We've all seen it happen every time we go through one of these, oh how do they call it.....

"Transformation"

That's so, however they already know who is gone on this round! Not likely that they would throw you in at the last minute given the status of rearranging regions, districts and to some small degree territories! HQ here, the die is already cast on this one and anything now might be at the discretion of the new RD/DCO and they will find out all of this tomorrow officially! Unofficially they all already know and they just can't tell you peons!

That's so, however they already know who is gone on this round! Not likely that they would throw you in at the last minute given the status of rearranging regions, districts and to some small degree territories! HQ here, the die is already cast on this one and anything now might be at the discretion of the new RD/DCO and they will find out all of this tomorrow officially! Unofficially they all already know and they just can't tell you peons!

I call BS on this. First time I have heard of this timeline and besides, our DCO said he would be totally transparent every step of the way by keeping us informed in real time as he became aware of information and decisions. Therefore, no one in field management knows anything yet or else we would know as well. Et tu Brute?

I call BS on this. First time I have heard of this timeline and besides, our DCO said he would be totally transparent every step of the way by keeping us informed in real time as he became aware of information and decisions. Therefore, no one in field management knows anything yet or else we would know as well. Et tu Brute?
Quite a stabbing comment, and telling us about transparency and proving it are two different things. Read hand raising thread if you want to know what management already knows that we in the field don't know! Famous quote of the day " When all is said and done, there's always more said than done." Think that was William Snakeshit!

The tale of a lot of hand raisers is tale about too much windshield time. Plenty of reps and CTLs want and need jobs closer to home!

IF they're kept in drivers hell....it makes perfect to raise their hand if they have the golden amount of years in........10 or more!

Its all about safety, sanity, being productive and yep, even about health! After all, this job is about "health" isn't it...%&^%*%!!?, not about going down the tubes from the stress!

What's interesting for the reps at least is the requirement to live within 50 miles of your workload center! That will stop the dipshit habit of putting some favored reps from favored areas to work out in a rural territory where they live 75 or 80 miles from the business and never half call on the territory! This has happened quite often in rural geographies where access is usually great and business is still booming until they throw in some idiot from halfway across the state because some DCO or CTL plays favorites and the business goes down the tubes! Same thing with this new 'vertical' specialty force. At the end of the day none of them are going to be stuck out in the middle of BFE so those rural areas will never get worked properly by the new 'force' or 'farce'! and Ahab will look like an idiot in the end!