• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Thoughts on Breztri Launch?

<

I don’t think it will be that bad even with physical access being an issue. All depends on what that 80% managed markets coverage actually looks like.

I think the problem will be the micromanaging. After the failure of the bevespi launch, they are trying to throw everything and the kitchen sink to see what sticks. This will be a distraction full of box checking, rather than letting us in the field do what we do best. Sell.

I don’t think it will be that bad even with physical access being an issue. All depends on what that 80% managed markets coverage actually looks like.

I think the problem will be the micromanaging. After the failure of the bevespi launch, they are trying to throw everything and the kitchen sink to see what sticks. This will be a distraction full of box checking, rather than letting us in the field do what we do best. Sell.

100% correct. And who is the one constant between Bevespi and Breztri?
Hint: he was supposedly a good baseball player. While I’m at it...got any FTO’s? Dumbest PhD ever.

Listen, just sell the mortality benefit, even as a safety advantage if necessary. That's all that's about all us lowly reps can do, everything else is about the managed care team. If they make is cheap at the patient/pharmacy window, zero copay guaranteed across commercial regardless of formulary status, we can get this engine ramped up.

Luv to hear everyone elses thoughts... obviously our immediate superiors in sales management are career dufuses that will just through us under the bus.

Well, another great let down. All we heard was 70% at day 1. Way to over promise and under deliver. With the goals they shared yesterday? Laughable.
Call me when we have coverage. Until then, I’ll just keep selling Symbicort.

Well, another great let down. All we heard was 70% at day 1. Way to over promise and under deliver. With the goals they shared yesterday? Laughable.
Call me when we have coverage. Until then, I’ll just keep selling Symbicort.

Yup. I would say lipstick on a pig, but was more like lipstick on a Feral Texas Hog.

Yup. I would say lipstick on a pig, but was more like lipstick on a Feral Texas Hog.

The buildup had me thinking we were going to rival the competition. I still am unsure which plans it will be on, which plans it goes on in 30 days and which ones afterward. Could there not have just been 1 slide saying Oct 1 these are the plans where B is covered. Who cares where the competition started in 2017 when the only competition was multiple inhalers/copays. Totally different now with a competitor with almost 100% coverage. Yes, it’s good, it’s just not great. PRoduct is good, will just have to pull thru where available and I’m still confused which plans those are for next week. Guess I’ll be looking at MMIT until internal DRG updated.

100% correct. And who is the one constant between Bevespi and Breztri?
Hint: he was supposedly a good baseball player. While I’m at it...got any FTO’s? Dumbest PhD ever.

I learned two things...I need to call my Mommy and Daddy more often and I need to take someone outside the woodshed and beat their ass.

So Dom is what fifty something and still says "Mommy and Daddy" and Dale talks about beating ass behind a woodshed?

God help us...

even our manager can’t tell us what we can say as far as access on Oct 1. He said we should wait and print make it local pieces. Joe’s presentation couldnt have been more confusing. Exceptional Access at Launch and Exceptional Access From the Start contained different plans....which are they on Oct 1 when we are face to face w/HCPS? It’s OUR reputation at stake here. If callbacks come....we are done....we know that from Bevespi.

So as soon as D & M flashed up the Rx expectations, reach and freq. BS slide after the announcing of the coverage, the text threads between us reps exploded with laughter.

And one more thing: Guys, no one cares that you like to fish, that you are a DIVA in the woods or that you played baseball. Self absorbed banter on a national call, especially on a Friday after 5. :rolleyes:

In today’s current state of unrest for leadership to make comments like “stand on the neck of GSK” on day one wrapped up by “take GSK behind the woodshed & whip them” on last day.....so wrong & so unprofessional . Very disappointing thought we were supposed to be socially responsible . DIVERSITY?

In today’s current state of unrest for leadership to make comments like “stand on the neck of GSK” on day one wrapped up by “take GSK behind the woodshed & whip them” on last day.....so wrong & so unprofessional . Very disappointing thought we were supposed to be socially responsible . DIVERSITY?

OMG...haven't you taken political correctness a bit too far? Perhaps nobody should ever talk anymore to avoid offending anyone. Oh by the way...you're a dumb fuck.

If dale was white he would be canned for that.

Well, now we know why the Dominator didn’t want FTO’s at launch. Kind of ridiculous to have one script with shitty Part D coverage for follow future RX’s.
Maybe 2021?

Is this a fucking joke? Are you so #triggered by the world that you needed to post about two asinine little remarks? Get a grip

Ummm and patient centric?!? Where is the patient in all of that? Just plain stupid!