Thoughts and Observations From vegas

Even though you are no longer with Sanofi, you appear to have some very strong feelings and apparently significant knowledge about insulin and how it works. Can you share with us "F-tards" as you so eloquently put it your insight as to why specifically Afrezza is an inferior product which will fail in the market?

I understand that the delivery device, the Dreamboat inhaler per your knowledge is equally as inconvenient as the Exubera device. Is this because the Afrezza Dreamboat inhaler is 2.5" long vs the Exubera device which was over 14" extended or is it because the Exubera device required a laborious cleaning every week or so as opposed to the Dreamboat which requires no cleaning as it is disposed of every two weeks?

Or perhaps it is because Afrezza peaks in the patient's system in as little as 10 minutes and is out of one's body in less than 70 minutes resulting in minimal if any incidences of hypoglycemia.
Even though you are no longer with Sanofi, you appear to have some very strong feelings and apparently significant knowledge about insulin and how it works. Can you share with us "F-tards" as you so eloquently put it your insight as to why specifically Afrezza is an inferior product which will fail in the market?

I understand that the delivery device, the Dreamboat inhaler per your knowledge is equally as inconvenient as the Exubera device. Is this because the Afrezza Dreamboat inhaler is 2.5" long vs the Exubera device which was over 14" extended or is it because the Exubera device required a laborious cleaning every week or so as opposed to the Dreamboat which requires no cleaning as it is disposed of every two weeks?

Or perhaps it is because Afrezza peaks in the patient's system in as little as 10 minutes and is out of one's body in less than 70 minutes resulting in minimal if any incidences of hypoglycemia.

Thank you Sanofi marketing!! I guess you will have no problem selling it then! I'm sure you will be able to switch all those kids over easily. Enjoy selling! I'm sure your apidra share is huge too! The way you state this insulin, novo/Lilly better stop making insulin as it's Game Over!!

nice job , pull your head out so you can breathe!

Thank you Sanofi marketing!! I guess you will have no problem selling it then! I'm sure you will be able to switch all those kids over easily. Enjoy selling! I'm sure your apidra share is huge too! The way you state this insulin, novo/Lilly better stop making insulin as it's Game Over!!

nice job , pull your head out so you can breathe!

you seem to have problem even replying to a post properly...no wonder Sanofi got rid of you

All of us "F-tards" eagerly anticipate your response to enlighten us.

Well! I have a 12 inch schlong! F tard

Now we know why sanofi has huge MS!! All because of the man that squats to piss. Hate to tell you buddy but the UPS guy is doing more than delivering marketing materials to your house!!
Nice work!! You are the stellar Sanofi dick weed!

Exubera caused lung issues and was unable to provide ptns a safe therapeutic advantage over injected insulin . This product will not work and Drs. Have already been burned by the previous inhaled product.