Sunshine Act

Anonymous

After looking through the "Sunshine Act Resource Materials" we received the other day, I'm beginning to think getting canned sometime this year will have at least one upside. It's bad enough being seen as nothing more than a caterer by our offices. With the recording requirements pending for the Sunshine Act, the poor rep won't do anything but chase down attendees to make sure they have all they need to fill out an expense report.

<

After looking through the "Sunshine Act Resource Materials" we received the other day, I'm beginning to think getting canned sometime this year will have at least one upside. It's bad enough being seen as nothing more than a caterer by our offices. With the recording requirements pending for the Sunshine Act, the poor rep won't do anything but chase down attendees to make sure they have all they need to fill out an expense report.

Geeezzzzz, where have you guys been brother? I work for Takeda and we started the mandatory print and sign your name sheets 2 years ago. Names and $$$ amounts have to total no more than $25 per head or your busted!

Geeezzzzz, where have you guys been brother? I work for Takeda and we started the mandatory print and sign your name sheets 2 years ago. Names and $$$ amounts have to total no more than $25 per head or your busted!

At least we are able to feed all staff. GSK can only let medical staff eat. They have to stand at the doorway and tell all recepts, filers etc "no you cant eat today, only medically important people".

We have the same dollar limits. They get tracked in the expense report, where we have to list attendees. The latest insanity is the packet we received re the Company's plan for addressing reporting issues in the Sunshine Act. The materials include a 25 page booklet on the process! I'm beginning to believe the point of all this nonsense is to make the job so bad we actually look forward to getting canned!