Stryker Endo rep...what to expect?

anonymous

Hello all. I'll keep this very generic but looking for honest feedback...

I was approached by Stryker's internal recruiter for an Endo full line rep position (based in the mid-west) and looking to learn more. Recruiters always "church up" their positions so I'm hoping for realistic feedback on what to expect, so thanks in advance.

I'm currently in Medical Device sales and have built a strong name/brand for myself within my current company. Outside of simply wanting more money, I absolutely love the company I work for. I've been blessed with a great work life balance and often work less then 30 hours a week. My annual gross is approx. $130k (all expenses paid + $650 monthly car allowance, 401k, benefits, etc.). In 2015 I expensed $47k in work expenditures and wondering how that will translate in a full commission position w/ Stryker...?

Even though I've probed the recruiter with multiple questions pertaining to the current book of business and whether the territory is advancing or declining in sales; he/she has given me the typical recruiter response. PLEASE HELP ME BETTER UNDERSTAND THE WEEKLY HOURS EXPECTED AND ANNUAL COMPENSATION. Thanks in advance.

<