Stock

<

Plan for IPO will roll out once a full year of sales is in the books. At that point will need to reconcile the eroding GTN… and the compounded specialty distribution fees, data fees and PBM contracting fees that will be excessive, especially for a new organization with no history. IPO will be necessary for working capital to knowing your profit margins are squeezed. More dilution coming with this phantom stock

The foundation is starting to crumble. First payment due to the #1 financier on May 31, and it came up well short. I’m still hopeful but concerned on the number of different books this company keeps. The first cost cutting will come by the end of Q3 and approx. 30 territories will be cut.

The foundation is starting to crumble. First payment due to the #1 financier on May 31, and it came up well short. I’m still hopeful but concerned on the number of different books this company keeps. The first cost cutting will come by the end of Q3 and approx. 30 territories will be cut.
Must be an Indivior employee. Company is way above quota.

Bahaha…whatever you say. Just like all the predictions of a failed launch and no one will right . Have fun with those trackers in your cars!

Amazing and impactful launch

‘Quota’ means nothing when you are $250 million in debt, moron! Typical sales rep. response. Someone with zero business knowledge.
What do you expect when FDA rejects your NDA for years and need to resort to a legal injunction for FDA to review …. All previous promises of filing and approval were delayed due to fumbles…. Rookie mistakes…. What’s not visible is your GTN, which is likely soft as PBMS have choked the new kid on the block and what was negotiated compounded with outrageous data and SP service fees, your NET profitability is dismal, but that’s not visible because your private…. And debt is looming….more thorns in this rose garden