Stock down 9% today. $1.29!! Something smells.

High tech biosciences and pharma in general have taken a beating recently, and ESPR is not immune. A screaming value often goes unnoticed until the train has left the station. Don’t be left behind again, now is the time to get on board.

High tech biosciences and pharma in general have taken a beating recently, and ESPR is not immune. A screaming value often goes unnoticed until the train has left the station. Don’t be left behind again, now is the time to get on board.

Been on board for a while now. The train seems to have run out of steam.

Actually the train has never left the station. Esperion performance is like watching an elephant ride a tricycle. And stop making excuses for Esperion.

Analysts are just waiting for the court Decision against DS. Which will be positive for Esperion. Then we’ll see a spike up. How much not sure but definitely higher than the stock price now..

Now $1.25 and still falling. Too many what ifs. Court decision, new rx upticks are all long shots. Absolutely nothing has gone right since launch. Stop blaming DS for Esperion weak data. The company didn't hit the agreement criteria to get the 300 million. DS has the right not to pay if it didn't hit its endpoints. This will be a lesson to learn for any future partnerships that Esperion has its own way to interpret data.

Now $1.25 and still falling. Too many what ifs. Court decision, new rx upticks are all long shots. Absolutely nothing has gone right since launch. Stop blaming DS for Esperion weak data. The company didn't hit the agreement criteria to get the 300 million. DS has the right not to pay if it didn't hit its endpoints. This will be a lesson to learn for any future partnerships that Esperion has its own way to interpret data.

I hope you aren’t a sales rep for the company. You sound miserable and uneducated. Probably a sales rep with 0 TRXs or some Boomer shorting the stock off his meds…

I hope you aren’t a sales rep for the company. You sound miserable and uneducated. Probably a sales rep with 0 TRXs or some Boomer shorting the stock off his meds…

I'm an employee who I just being realistic until I find a better gig. This company has no idea what their doing. Everyone I work with is miserable for the record. I've managed to do decent here but doctors and staff aren't impressed with data. You can't squeeze water out if a rock Sporto. And so what if some employees or others short the stock. It's free enterprise. Get your head out of the sand.

I'm an employee who I just being realistic until I find a better gig. This company has no idea what their doing. Everyone I work with is miserable for the record. I've managed to do decent here but doctors and staff aren't impressed with data. You can't squeeze water out if a rock Sporto. And so what if some employees or others short the stock. It's free enterprise. Get your head out of the sand.
Yeah, it tough to be a failure. I’m surprised you were hired given your very poor attitude and disposition. The company generally has some very solid interview techniques but I guess every so often a pos sneaks through the cracks.

Yeah, it tough to be a failure. I’m surprised you were hired given your very poor attitude and disposition. The company generally has some very solid interview techniques but I guess every so often a pos sneaks through the cracks.

You must be talking about The Scientific Interview Process. That process failed in 2020 and Esperion has paid for that mistake dearly. The only POS's I've encountered in the company have been management. Unless they clean house this company will always be in trouble.

You must be talking about The Scientific Interview Process. That process failed in 2020 and Esperion has paid for that mistake dearly. The only POS's I've encountered in the company have been management. Unless they clean house this company will always be in trouble.

Okay grumpy boomer that always complains about the company they collect a check from and provides nothing positive in return. McDonald’s is hiring.