• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Starting base pay

Anonymous

What is the starting pay at Allergan? Is it the same in all the divisions? I have 5 years In pharma and specialty experience. How much vacation do you start with? Do you get the week in between Christmas and New Year's off?

<

I will tell you the starting pay only if you get the job with these mother fuckers. They are the biggest discriminators of the history with incompetent managers. Not only that they will interview you and never call you back. Only email you. One shitty company to work for. Salary is 65to 75k year if you are lucky.

90k, started last year, 7 years big pharma
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now this is the same classic mother fucker who was posting this crazy shit all over at Alcon. Don't believe this ass wipe. Good luck.

I will tell you the starting pay only if you get the job with these mother fuckers. They are the biggest discriminators of the history with incompetent managers. Not only that they will interview you and never call you back. Only email you. One shitty company to work for. Salary is 65to 75k year if you are lucky.

True about the e-mail rejection. Totally lame and unprofessional. I burned three vacation days to meet with you and travel to two out of state interviews over two months only to get a three line reject e-mail. Be professional. Call candidates and let them know the story.

True about the e-mail rejection. Totally lame and unprofessional. I burned three vacation days to meet with you and travel to two out of state interviews over two months only to get a three line reject e-mail. Be professional. Call candidates and let them know the story.

So they are supposed to call and tell you that you suck? They probably figured you already know that. I would say that they were pretty nice! Save you a little embarrassment.

So they are supposed to call and tell you that you suck? They probably figured you already know that. I would say that they were pretty nice! Save you a little embarrassment.
#########################################################

See this post any one can tell this is a biggest embarrassment to our industry. You are surely some one I wouldn't mind slapping a face. SOB moron. Now gwt the hell outa here.