• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Start ups in Derm

<

Thoughts on Dermavant and Arcutis?

Both are start ups in Derm and paying well with attractive equity options.

Arcutis interviewing tons of people.....flying them into panel interviews and then crickets from them and recruiters. Weird way to go about it. My guess is I didn't get the job....atleast send an email or something.

Oh well....good luck to all of you. I don't understand hiring people without derm experience but maybe it'll work out

Arcutis interviewing tons of people.....flying them into panel interviews and then crickets from them and recruiters. Weird way to go about it. My guess is I didn't get the job....atleast send an email or something.

Oh well....good luck to all of you. I don't understand hiring people without derm experience but maybe it'll work out

Arcutis leadership is everything but Derm. They don’t know Derm. Dermavant on the other hand is all Derm leadership. They will excel and blow away the market. Great comp plan too.