So we sold our best dermatology future to a mystery company?

<

Read the article. We have a 25% stake in the company and will be marketing it once approved. It’s not any of the assets we have in Ph 3. This one is in maybe Ph 2. If you are in Derm you remember the town hall we had few moths ago. R&D head gave a presentation on assets. We have more compounds than we can study right now. This makes sense. I would equate it to our relationship with BioNTech.

Who are they so I can interview with them. No way I can make a future here selling Eucrisa.

Why the secrecy? Who did we sell our future to?
Eucrisa is just a gap filler…

The SVB Leerink analysts expect abrocitinib to be bringing in $2 billion in sales by 2027. Another phase 3 JAK inhibitor, PF-06651600 for alopecia, should peak at $500 million a year, they added.

Abro probably won’t get anywhere near 2b with the JAK issues and competition, but it surely will be receiving full promotional spend given the “potential”.

Just check the box for Eucrisa and shut up.

Just confirmed by MG on town hall. Too many assets to study at the moment. This is a good prob to have.
Abro most likely 2022
Alopecia 2022/23
Vitiligo 2024
Asset we handed off to study TBD.

A lot of you on here are knuckleheads who just stir the pot. I’d like to see proof of this “gossip.”

Read or listen to our earnings report you simplistic schlub:

For example, Pfizer has granted an exclusive license to brepocitinib and TYK2 both in Phase II development to a new company, formed in collaboration with a partner that has a proven track record in late-stage inflammation and immunology drug development. The new company will direct all future development decisions while Pfizer will have a 25% stake and retain certain ex-U.S. commercial rights for brepocitinib and TYK2. This transaction will enable the allocation of resources to advance development of brepocitinib and TYK2 while allowing Pfizer to focus on diversifying its pipeline.

https://s21.q4cdn.com/317678438/files/doc_financials/2021/q3/PFE-USQ_Transcript_2021-11-02.pdf

My gosh we have some idiots here.

Read or listen to our earnings report you simplistic schlub:

For example, Pfizer has granted an exclusive license to brepocitinib and TYK2 both in Phase II development to a new company, formed in collaboration with a partner that has a proven track record in late-stage inflammation and immunology drug development. The new company will direct all future development decisions while Pfizer will have a 25% stake and retain certain ex-U.S. commercial rights for brepocitinib and TYK2. This transaction will enable the allocation of resources to advance development of brepocitinib and TYK2 while allowing Pfizer to focus on diversifying its pipeline.

https://s21.q4cdn.com/317678438/files/doc_financials/2021/q3/PFE-USQ_Transcript_2021-11-02.pdf

My gosh we have some idiots here.

Thank you for sharing. This confirms the unknown for us now. Bottom
of page 4.

Pfizer is just hedging their bets like they always do; The fact remains there are three assets in the Pfizer pipeline that will fall to dermatology if approved. So chicken little you can get rid of the umbrella.

You all need to read the development new on Pfieldnet...PFE has defunded all future JAK's and will be outsourcing these JAK's to other companies for commercialization...so derm is out

So Derm Field Reimbursement jobs were posted. Derm isn’t going anywhere. However it’s 22 postings. Fig we had 26 districts and now losing 5 most likely. Loos like the states in Midwest and West are becoming districts while the states like CA, TX and FL kinda remain the same with a few changes. So you fig it’s prob about a 20-25% reduction across the board but maybe more concentrated in certain areas of the country that are losing what was a district at one time.