• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

So long, farewell, aufwiedersehen, goodbye

I left Galderma and could not be happier. It's not until you leave that you realize how bad it really is. It's like being in a bad relationship, always making excuse for staying.

Gone now and loving life! I honestly feel like I have my soul back after all these years and I am myself again. Only positive thing...good money while it lasted; the ONLY good thing.

I can't wait to roleplay Aklief for 6, 7 or 8 hours. I know my docs will prescribe more once I get my roleplay down to a science. I'm so excited I can't hide it I just wanted to share this with you

Marcia has promised we will be treated like adults and real play as she calls it will be different. There will be no dressing up, no costumes, just lots of enthusiasm for the new guy. I forgot his name already. Clapping, fake laughter, fake enthusiasm, any problems come solution oriented with answers, are required.

it sounds so amazingly different that it’s the same.

if your not Vaxed please order room service is an option. If you are Vaxed and not comfortable of bring by an unvaxed you can order room service too.

I just want to make sure all the new blood realize something. you aren't important to the company. you are disposable. if it feels like the company is pushing you and pushing you just to see how much you will take before you leave, its because they are. I guarantee you will not retire with this company. you can count on that.

Q4 restructure in progress. If Aklief does not meet 90% of target another 10% Field Sales Force is going. Under 90% more will be cut and drop shipments to targets only will be put in place. It’s being planned now.

Don't forget we are acquiring 2 new drugs to move us forward. Any data on Winlevi yet. The other is for us to enter the podiatry market because we suck in Derm. Hey Cassiopeia find a company that has management with some brains or your product will tank like Aklief.

EQT for all the advice solicited and given, none has been taken. This is a fact that is destined to bite you in the ass. Keep circulating the same self-centered asshole(s) from destroying one team on to another team. Left in purgatory waiting to self promote and ruin more peoples lives. Some additional advice, (which I'm sure will also be ignored). Stop believing what these jerks tell you (they don’t understand the industry we’re in, and start paying attention to how they treat their direct reports. Good luck - I seriously mean that if you want any return on your investment.

EQT for all the advice solicited and given, none has been taken. This is a fact that is destined to bite you in the ass. Keep circulating the same self-centered asshole(s) from destroying one team on to another team. Left in purgatory waiting to self promote and ruin more peoples lives. Some additional advice, (which I'm sure will also be ignored). Stop believing what these jerks tell you (they don’t understand the industry we’re in, and start paying attention to how they treat their direct reports. Good luck - I seriously mean that if you want any return on your investment.
This

The hell with Galderma. I left. Horrible place to work. Anyone with afew brains cells has left Galderma or is looking to leave as soon as possible. It’s only those that are complacent or scared that are staying.