• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

So long, farewell, aufwiedersehen, goodbye

<

Galderma’s company culture is one of fear and discrimination. They do not know the words-moral and ethical. The CEO, Flemming Ornskov, is a nutcase and it trickles on down to the lower management. I should have done more research on this company before accepting a position with them. Now it is too late for me. I just hope that anyone that is approached by Galderma reads this post and decides against working for them. You will not last long if you do.

I have had the unfortunate privelege of working with 2 of the biggest stinkers in pseudo-pharma. Thanks god I left.

I have to agree with the majority of the posts. Galderma is the worst company to work for.

Na Na naaaa Na....GOOD BYE! I'm so excited. I finally get to put my notice in next week and found a much better job! What a horrible experience. What a horrible period of my life. I HOPE EVERYONE THAT WANTS TO GET OUT WILL FIND SOMETHING SOON!!! There are better job opportunities out there!

Na Na naaaa Na....GOOD BYE! I'm so excited. I finally get to put my notice in next week and found a much better job! What a horrible experience. What a horrible period of my life. I HOPE EVERYONE THAT WANTS TO GET OUT WILL FIND SOMETHING SOON!!! There are better job opportunities out there!
Congratulations. I hope to follow soon.

Best thing you could have done for yourself. Congratulations on escaping the sewer hole.

I’m giving my notice today. Landed a new job in a true biotech. No more PGIs that nobody cares about, fake ass meetings, nonsense virtual meetings, don’t even get me started on Flemming and his incompetent brown nosers. I’m out. See ya!

I’m giving my notice today. Landed a new job in a true biotech. No more PGIs that nobody cares about, fake ass meetings, nonsense virtual meetings, don’t even get me started on Flemming and his incompetent brown nosers. I’m out. See ya!
CONGRATS! You will have a much better perspective on life because you have been “Galderm-ified”. Life after Galderma is liberating and so much better. Your mental health will be better in 6 months.

Just pray that the incompetent Marcia S doesn’t end up there.

Imagine liking your employer and enjoying your job. This is only possible if you leave Galderma. I finally did and soooo glad I'm with a company that appreciates it's employees.

Life is short, why live in misery

It sure sounds like Galderma sales reps are soft, whiny, ungrateful and naive losers. Someone hurt your feelings and didn’t give you a 4th place ribbon and juice box ? Shiiitttttttt. Did Donald’s tweets hurt your feelings big babies?