Siemens best all around OEM to work for in imaging?

Anonymous

Between seeing the product in the field/hearing from customers and doing research online, it seems Siemens has great products and the company is in a good state.

I seem to hear nothing but bad things about GE (both products and company), people getting fired all the time, etc. Toshiba and phillips don't seem to have as large of a presence.

Sound about right?

<

yes, true. siemens struggles in certain product lines but mainly due to poor user interface.

i sincerely hope you are not the same person who has asked 5 different times about ge, siemens, toshiba and philips (selling injectors and wanting to move). if this is you, please just stop posting on here. everyone has answered your questions in great detail.

yes, true. siemens struggles in certain product lines but mainly due to poor user interface.

i sincerely hope you are not the same person who has asked 5 different times about ge, siemens, toshiba and philips (selling injectors and wanting to move). if this is you, please just stop posting on here. everyone has answered your questions in great detail.

My first time asking about this. Although I have picked up some nice info from those posts you mentioned.