Should I take the offer at AZ??

<

Do I take the offer to work for AZ's immunology sales department if given?? Anyone with experience there??
The honest answer is there are much better companies to work for than AZ. The woke crap is everywhere, so that doesn’t really set AZ apart from the rest, although it’s bad here too, but we have some of the worst leaders - first line all the way up - in the industry. If you need a job, we’ll, maybe, but you likely be looking for something else before long.

Do I take the offer to work for AZ's immunology sales department if given?? Anyone with experience there??

AZs new immunology team is pretty isolated from the rest of the AZ culture. They’re really trying to hire the best of the best and treat the reps well. At right around 100 reps it’s one of the smallest sales teams.

AZs new immunology team is pretty isolated from the rest of the AZ culture. They’re really trying to hire the best of the best and treat the reps well. At right around 100 reps it’s one of the smallest sales teams.

Wow! Would u be open to discussing this over a brief call? very interesting stuff and would love to connect :)

If you have experience and can get on the immunology team it’s a good place to land as long as you’re getting paid what you think you deserve.

if you are anywhere near primary care or an rst it’s ran by incompetent insecure management that are brainwashed and have drank to much AstraZeneca Kool-aid.

If you need a job… by all means take it, getting a job in a competitive pharma market is not easy.

If you have experience and can get on the immunology team it’s a good place to land as long as you’re getting paid what you think you deserve.

if you are anywhere near primary care or an rst it’s ran by incompetent insecure management that are brainwashed and have drank to much AstraZeneca Kool-aid.

If you need a job… by all means take it, getting a job in a competitive pharma market is not easy.

and yet you are still here, and I am assuming work for PCX or RST.

sounds like he is in immunology unless he is just talking out his ass. Immunology division is too new and elite for many others to know about it

Fortunately I did get promoted. And now that i am seeing what it’s like to have a rep job where you’re actually treated like a professional I wish i had known this for the last 5-6 years i was slaving away in the primary care position.

Get out of primary care rst asap! There is a better place in pharma trust me.

Fortunately I did get promoted. And now that i am seeing what it’s like to have a rep job where you’re actually treated like a professional I wish i had known this for the last 5-6 years i was slaving away in the primary care position.

Now you get to pretend that you’re somehow different or better than every other drug rep. You get to say to yourself “My Drs actually respect me because I’m specialty”.

Interesting. Please, tell us more.

I absolutely love respiratory immunology- been with AZ for 16 years! Moved over to respiratory biologics and love it! Totally different from PC and RST! No looking back. Culture - leadership - all different from what I had. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I wouldn’t go anywhere else! So yes do it! Why not??? What the worst— you try it and not like it? I don’t know ONE person in my division who doesn’t like it…….