• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Shire Coming to Kick Your Butts

<

Touch, touchy, we hit a nerve.....sorry if you Enterprise reps are insecure. It's a fact that Allergan hires ex-Enterprise reps. Selling against Shire is going to take a little more than walking around the customer's rental car and pointing out scratches and confirming the current mileage. LOL

Touch, touchy, we hit a nerve.....sorry if you Enterprise reps are insecure. It's a fact that Allergan hires ex-Enterprise reps. Selling against Shire is going to take a little more than walking around the customer's rental car and pointing out scratches and confirming the current mileage. LOL
What's so bad about working at Enterprise? They are some of the hardest workers in corporate America.

The fact that you consider working at Enterprise to be a "real job," proves my point. Shire is going to eat you alive!!!!!!

What a fucking loser. "Shire is going to eat you alive"
This is like a trash talking line from a bad 80's movie. You are seriously a d-bag. Are you that geeked out about your shire job that you feel the need to come here and antagonize? Sounds about right from what I've heard about your company. For the record. I don't know anything about your product. I don't even work in eye care. I just clicked on this thread to see what kind of immaturity was ensuing. You must lead a sad and pathetic life. Good luck champ!

This is like a trash talking line from a bad 80's movie. You are seriously a d-bag. Are you that geeked out about your shire job that you feel the need to come here and antagonize? Sounds about right from what I've heard about your company. For the record. I don't know anything about your product. I don't even work in eye care. I just clicked on this thread to see what kind of immaturity was ensuing. You must lead a sad and pathetic life. Good luck champ!

lol. true. fight at the flagpole is next. and not sure if hiring former enterprise or former alcon managers is worse....

What you heard about Shire?!?! Oh please Allergan has become nothing but a glorified Warner
Chilcott! We all know they went down in flames for healthcare fraud!!!!!

What you heard about Shire?!?! Oh please Allergan has become nothing but a glorified Warner
Chilcott! We all know they went down in flames for healthcare fraud!!!!!

Warner Chilcott + Forest+ Actavis + Allergan = Unethical Enterprise/used car salesmen pretending to be pharma. Google Warner Chilcott lawsuit sometime. Carl & Roger went to prison!

Warner Chilcott + Forest+ Actavis + Allergan = Unethical Enterprise/used car salesmen pretending to be pharma. Google Warner Chilcott lawsuit sometime. Carl & Roger went to prison!
Uh..we bought WC, had nothing to do with their actions. Yes, some of us worked at enterprise and not all of us were executive senior sales reps in pharma before Allergan hired us..good enough?

I just wanted to thank all you restasis reps for selling my product for me. All my offices keep telling me you are all talking about Xiidra so thanks. Because we actually work!

I just wanted to thank all you restasis reps for selling my product for me. All my offices keep telling me you are all talking about Xiidra so thanks. Because we actually work!
Did you have fun working your 2nd weekend in 4 months at Shire? What's it like to work for a company that doesn't give a shit about your family?

Did you have fun working your 2nd weekend in 4 months at Shire? What's it like to work for a company that doesn't give a shit about your family?
Two weekends won't kill me, especially when I'm with my family on all those vacations I'll be taking from all that bonus money I'll be banking from taking away your customers.
Oh ya and btw, we caught your spy at our last meeting sniffing around YET AGAIN!

Uh..we bought WC, had nothing to do with their actions. Yes, some of us worked at enterprise and not all of us were executive senior sales reps in pharma before Allergan hired us..good enough?

No you've proved my point - you are a bunch of low class losers. Go sell some used cars already in your cheap ass suit.

do have a question for you Allergan reps. If you are not worried and your company isn't worried about Xiidra, how com every time, and I mean every time we meet y'all have a spy that tries to get into the meeting? They get caught every time. Tells me y'all are very worried loosing market share to us. Just saying, it stinks of desperation!