Severance Packages

<

These packages seem to be offered every three to four years. Part of the plan to clear out the dead wood and the old geezers that have run their course. Not that many old geezers left as they nailed most of them at the last offering. Plenty of dead wood and disgruntled fools left that got totally screwed with the change in the retirement health care policy....talk about getting screwed! Oh well....it will be interesting to see how this rolls out.

Old geezers...Hmmmm...I wonder if I in fact I have become an old geezer? 53 years old. I suppose in this industry my twenty plus years of experience and "old ways" should be put out to pasture. These younger reps with their food delivery system and ability to make ghost calls do seem to be quite an upgrade. I'll be laughing my way to the retirement home knowing full well this industry is in the best of hands moving forward.

That's so 2012. Any thoughts or hopes of a layoff and a severance are dead in the water. You have a much better chance of leaving AZ and getting a 250k device job. Besides, evidently the company is doing so well you're stuck here anyway.