• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Sales rep salaries

anonymous

Hi! I'm curious to know what AZ is starting sales rep salaries at in 2023/2024. Anyone want to share their starting/current base salaries, the years and what state you're in?

<

Hi! I'm curious to know what AZ is starting sales rep salaries at in 2023/2024. Anyone want to share their starting/current base salaries, the years and what state you're in?
It depends on what you are selling. Cardio, oncology, etc. If you are interested in a job here, ask the recruiter for the salary range.

No one is going to identify themselves with their salary, # of years and state they work in. You might as well ask for their first name and their manager's name.

Midwest. Just enough to put up with the inept “leadership” of DC & CO. But barely.

Your entire organization is inept.

The Crown, in England, owns your company. Did you even know that?

LOL! True story. Look it up. I am not making this crap up. Terrible company with terrible people reaping the benefits while you think you have a great job because you have a company car. Hilarious.

Your entire organization is inept.

The Crown, in England, owns your company. Did you even know that?

LOL! True story. Look it up. I am not making this crap up. Terrible company with terrible people reaping the benefits while you think you have a great job because you have a company car. Hilarious.

Do you even know that? “I am not making this crap up.” You literally just made that up