• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Ruud: The Putin of Pharma

anonymous

Why, Ruud?? Why pick this fight? You will lose. Even if you win, you lose… why open the up organization to the fallout and litigation that will ensue?? The resistance will be much much more than you anticipated… Also like Putin, isn’t there ANYONE in Ruud’s inner circle bold enough to ask him, “WTF are you thinking??” Like many of the folks who were formerly pro-Russian Ukrainians and now denouncing Putin, people who believe in and are vaccinated (like me!) are siding with those that are being forced to take it or lose their livelihood. He is destroying the AZ pillars

We Put Patients First - your employees are patients
We Do the Right Thing - this is not the right thing… (see the first pillar)
We Follow The Science - the science is not necessarily settled
We Play To Win - no one will win except the lawyers
We Are Entrepreneurial- this is a terrible business decision because of the fallout from the destruction of the first four pillars Pascal…you need to ditch this dude and reclaim the trust and culture you’ve worked so hard to establish.

<

I am vaccinated, but what the company is doing to our unvaccinated coworkers is wrong. No consideration for natural immunity either.

This company has lost all moral authority. If the company is willing to treat the people who showed up during the height of the pandemic like this, why should I believe any of the "studies" they want me to spew at our doctors?

Disgraceful.