RIDE THE...WAVE with....CRESTOR!

anonymous

Is this the same company that came out with LAME marketing in 2003 when Crestor was launched in Hawaii? Yes..it is...it some man on a Surf Board......geez, that lasted about 1 month in the field.
What a bunch of ASS-holes

<

I was at the launch, nice place but stupid marketing. Lipids are about science not Surf Boards.
We had a nice concert outdoors where a rep puked on a regional sales mgr. I saw that. Ugly.
Plus before Crestor was approved it was delayed 1 year because in trials they forced titrated pts. to 80mg. Guess what some got severe rhabdo....so they had to go back and get more pts. on 20, 40mg dose.
Hello..dipshits...10mg was going to be the main dose. Idiots

I was at the launch, nice place but stupid marketing. Lipids are about science not Surf Boards.
We had a nice concert outdoors where a rep puked on a regional sales mgr. I saw that. Ugly.
Plus before Crestor was approved it was delayed 1 year because in trials they forced titrated pts. to 80mg. Guess what some got severe rhabdo....so they had to go back and get more pts. on 20, 40mg dose.
Hello..dipshits...10mg was going to be the main dose. Idiots

Who cares? Such ancient history.

Please, the ultimate fuck up was when the Zomig marketing team sent out fancy wall clocks for the offices, only to spell “migraine” wrong!?!?!?!?!?! How embarrassing it was to go into offices and ask for the clocks back. I have one hanging in my home office to this day to remind me what a looney bin we work in

Please, the ultimate fuck up was when the Zomig marketing team sent out fancy wall clocks for the offices, only to spell “migraine” wrong!?!?!?!?!?! How embarrassing it was to go into offices and ask for the clocks back. I have one hanging in my home office to this day to remind me what a looney bin we work in

I bet that gave you a F*cking Headache...get it?

Let’s go way back, all the way to the beginning of AZ. Remember the meeting in San Fran? You know? The one celebrating the merger between Astra and Zeneca? The “One Force! One Future!!” mantra? We couldn’t fit the whole company at one time, so half of the sales teams came out one week, then other teams the next week.

So the meeting celebrating “One Future” was actually two different meetings? And thus, a company of fuck ups was born!!!!

you can’t make this stuff up!!!

The Crestor launch meeting was so much fun. Watching the reps skinny dip at the hotel was awesome. Too bad they were fired on the spot. My favorite was the dude who yelled “who the f@ck are you?” when he was told to get out of the pool. He didn’t realize it was one of the top AZ sales directors. He was in a plane back home real quick. I wonder where he works now?

The Crestor launch meeting was so much fun. Watching the reps skinny dip at the hotel was awesome. Too bad they were fired on the spot. My favorite was the dude who yelled “who the f@ck are you?” when he was told to get out of the pool. He didn’t realize it was one of the top AZ sales directors. He was in a plane back home real quick. I wonder where he works now?

He was promoted to AZ Oncology where he is now a DM. Check it out. It's true.

Let’s go way back, all the way to the beginning of AZ. Remember the meeting in San Fran? You know? The one celebrating the merger between Astra and Zeneca? The “One Force! One Future!!” mantra? We couldn’t fit the whole company at one time, so half of the sales teams came out one week, then other teams the next week.

So the meeting celebrating “One Future” was actually two different meetings? And thus, a company of fuck ups was born!!!!

you can’t make this stuff up!!!
Wow! You’ve been disgruntled for a long time!!