retained, then a sample audit and a drug screen

Anonymous

No joke. Got a call less than an hour after my DBM called me to say I was retained asking me to immediately to a sample audit. Just got the 445 friday call that i have to get piss tested. My
Samples are always right on and I have never touched a drug in my life, but it sure tells you a lot about the company you are working for. What a toxic bunch of vindictive, spiteful people.

<

No joke. Got a call less than an hour after my DBM called me to say I was retained asking me to immediately to a sample audit. Just got the 445 friday call that i have to get piss tested. My
Samples are always right on and I have never touched a drug in my life, but it sure tells you a lot about the company you are working for. What a toxic bunch of vindictive, spiteful people.

Big deal for what they pay you. Shut up and pull down your pants. Unless you are hiding something ?

How many reps are in this situation currently? Do you think posting on CF and outing yourself helps your cause? Why dig your hole deeper with HR and your mgr by advertising this, especially if you are innocent. As claimed?

How many reps are in this situation currently? Do you think posting on CF and outing yourself helps your cause? Why dig your hole deeper with HR and your mgr by advertising this, especially if you are innocent. As claimed?

CF? See? That's the thing, you straight folks can't even spell you're so nervous.

Outing myself? How is doing something perfectly legal, outing onesself? That's like saying when I ate breakfast this moring , I outed myself (as a person who uses food - duhhh!).

And innocent? In my sytate it's legal and my Rx for Marinol is legal in ANY state.

So go back and do your homework. It's 2012 not 1962.

Hmm...sounds like a bully who doesn't like being exposed. Pfizer management I presume....