• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Respiratory: Any cuts here? Realignment did take place...

anonymous

Sounds like all of the CV Met folks are gone. Were most of these people the former Seroquel XR team?

How did they decide on the DM realignments in respiratory? My DM retained the best reps and lost a few weak ones. Did he have any input, or was this decided from above?

<

I don't think there were very many cuts in respiratory. There was quite a bit of realignment between managers, territories, and reps. I actually had a pretty good boss, but I was realigned to a new district. My new DSM is Haywood Jablowme, does anyone know if he is any good?

I don't think there were very many cuts in respiratory. There was quite a bit of realignment between managers, territories, and reps. I actually had a pretty good boss, but I was realigned to a new district. My new DSM is Haywood Jablowme, does anyone know if he is any good?

He was trained by Beetcher Dickoff, and the word is that they are fine AZ managers.