RBD/RM Meetings in Dallas last week in November

Hiring freeze started on FRi......not a good sigh

wish this freeze could have waited a couple of weeks.i interviewed for a managers position and have been waiting for an answer. got a call today from hr telling me that the position has been temporarily frozen. good grief i thought our division was safe,since we are in the middle of a launch.

BREAKING NEWS: IT'S OFFICIAL: 50% REDUCTION IN PRIMARY CARE SALES FORCE. DBMS WILL BE HIT THE HARDEST. RURAL AREAS WILL NOT BE IMPACTED AS MUCH BECAUSE OF PRIOR VACANCY MANAGEMENT. VACCINES AND IS WILL COMBINE WITH PRIMARY CARE. CLUSTER 1 AND 2 WILL NOW BE COMBINED INTO ONE DIVISION.

ANNOUNCEMENTS WILL BE MADE FOR REPS/DBMS DECEMBER 15TH VIA PHONE. DBMS WILL KNOW THEIR FATE FIRST THEN COMMUNICATE TO REPS.

THIS WAS JUST CONFIRMED AT THE DALLAS MEETING. FRIDAY CONFERENCE CALLS TO NOTIFY SALES FORCE OF UPCOMING "OPERATIONAL CHANGES"

GET READY FOLKS!!!!

BREAKING NEWS: IT'S OFFICIAL: 50% REDUCTION IN PRIMARY CARE SALES FORCE. DBMS WILL BE HIT THE HARDEST. RURAL AREAS WILL NOT BE IMPACTED AS MUCH BECAUSE OF PRIOR VACANCY MANAGEMENT. VACCINES AND IS WILL COMBINE WITH PRIMARY CARE. CLUSTER 1 AND 2 WILL NOW BE COMBINED INTO ONE DIVISION.

ANNOUNCEMENTS WILL BE MADE FOR REPS/DBMS DECEMBER 15TH VIA PHONE. DBMS WILL KNOW THEIR FATE FIRST THEN COMMUNICATE TO REPS.

THIS WAS JUST CONFIRMED AT THE DALLAS MEETING. FRIDAY CONFERENCE CALLS TO NOTIFY SALES FORCE OF UPCOMING "OPERATIONAL CHANGES"

GET READY FOLKS!!!!

Source?

GET READY FOLKS!!!!

Thanks for the info...I guess. Can you provide more details on why 50% (the biggest reduction ever, I believe) and whether it is impacted by local/state current staffing or revenue generation? Appreciate any additional info 'cause knowing my RM the details on Fri conf. call will be minimal...

So if I understand correctly-
One division
Phr will be cut in half and vaccine will be lumped into that?
TSR will include cluster a, b and IS and then cut in half also?
Either the cluster a or the cluster b DBM will stay. The vaccine and IS dBMs are outa luck!??

Stop worrying....earlier this week we had an IS teleconference. It was nothing more than an up-date as to how Obama Care is going to affect Pfizer and our selling environment moving forward. Call an IS rep and he/she is will verify this.

No way is it 50%. I believe the contract force will go before us. This is why they are hired so we can stay. Eliquis is doing great in Europe and a dedicated force needs to launch it which will be us with BMS

GET READY FOLKS!!!!

Such a lie!

Relax everyone, I was at the meetings last week.

The purpose of the meeting was to formulate a new mission statement. It was a very big deal. 6 months ago an outside consultant was hired to comb thru our survey results, review prior mission statements, and interview current and former employees. After extensive review a new mission statement was chosen, a vote was taken, and a new mission statement will be rolled out soon.

It was the best 3 million dollars Pfizer ever spent. John Young spoke during the review process. He spoke at length about the future of Pfizer and our pipeline. One suggested Mission statement stood out in his mind. He sold us hard on why that was the best option (he mentioned how his sales pitch reminded him of the time he carried a bag). And I'm proud to say, we ALL (except for 3 people) agreed with him. The survey was anonymous, but based on the questions required to participate in the voting process the 3 negative voters were identified and will soon be rooted out.

Be on the look out for the NEW mission statement, I'm sure you'll be proud of the time, resources, and resourcefullness of the leadership team.

Also, if you know of a female who would like to be promoted could you please refer them to your RM?

RALMAO