Pfizer hires Mgt Consultant to reduce employee complaints

Pfizer doing away with VPC upgrades. Nothing like saying thanks to the 10% of the sales force who go above and beyond. A huge morale builder thanks to Frank D'Tomato. Should look at the top heavy heirarchy first. Should do away with hundreds of thousands spent on one employee to helicopter to work everyday. Pfizer corporate has their head up their own a@@! Lets see if D'Tomato votes to give executives and board members reduced benefits of any kind. We will all be waiting until hell freezes over. I am a 5 time VPC winner. My work output will now be directly tied to how well my pay and benefits go up or down. Two can play your game D'Tomato.

Newsflash: Frank D'Tomato is changing his name to Chainsaw Frank. Many of you remember Chainsaw Al Dunlop who was going to grow Sunbean/Coleman corp into prosperity by cutting jobs and budgets drastically through each department within his company. What a resounding success he was, or any other CEO who believes they can grow their company by slashing budgets everywhere. Chainsaw Al is on the dungheap of CEO's. Frank will be soon to follow. Wall Street is not stupid. Look at any company run by beancounters. Most are dismal failures. They have no vision.