Peter P, promoted?

<

wheeler and paulson to the rescue ! One will sexually harass every woman in twenty feet the other is as useful as an ash tray on a harley . O boy long year ya'll ..........where is my shinner beer

wheeler and paulson to the rescue ! One will sexually harass every woman in twenty feet the other is as useful as an ash tray on a harley . O boy long year ya'll ..........where is my shinner beer

That's actually Shiner Bock , something I ingest at the National to help me survive the endless speeches about how great G is .

Are these 2 above really a couple of tools ? I've only ever heard about 1 from my manager who had him train one of their new reps . They were not very positive on him . Enough about them I plan to be tippsy thru the whole meeting in 2 weeks . Can't wait

That's actually Shiner Bock , something I ingest at the National to help me survive the endless speeches about how great G is .

Are these 2 above really a couple of tools ? I've only ever heard about 1 from my manager who had him train one of their new reps . They were not very positive on him . Enough about them I plan to be tippsy thru the whole meeting in 2 weeks . Can't wait
If you are referring to PP, yes he was fired from WC for similar behavior. The FDA has been notified so G better get on the ball!

The FDA was notified that he got promoted? Haha, what BS.
Ha, cute! No, they have been notified by the physicians that were told to switch their business to DC to avoid tax, by the physicians sitting on the tons of samples he gave I order to get orders, etc. You know, just a little inappropriate behavior.

Ha, cute! No, they have been notified by the physicians that were told to switch their business to DC to avoid tax, by the physicians sitting on the tons of samples he gave I order to get orders, etc. You know, just a little inappropriate behavior.

I cant believe this guy is still around! First no ethics at WC and now at G? Sad!