Peerless - worst distributor

I've got to say that even though I HATE working at Peerless for this nut job, today was actually not that bad. Why you ask? Because PB was in Naples sucking up to Kissenberth, Mazoue, and Guy and didn't have time to call me with his insanity. I do feel sorry for the docs though, they normally do their best to avoid him and his award social tendencies...I can hear his fake laugh now.

The best part of the day was not getting those 6:30 PM calls and then having to run to my car so it sounds as if I'm still on the road.

I truly hate this freak

Hey PB....I had lunch with my kid today. Wanted you to marinate on that while your in Naples....and next week.....ohhhh baby....I'm not even getting out of bed all week....love it when you take vacation...even if it's only for appearance sake.

"Philary" is a perfect name for him. This guy was failing here in Florida with Smith & Nephew and none of us could believe he ended up with a Arthrex distributorship. He was a great sales rep on his own but has no idea how to motivate people.

Philary you can send all the emails you want demanding that we are expected to "shave daily".....here's a newsflash for you, I'm not shaving all week...just for you....you psycho.

Is this serious? He actually sends out emails telling you to shave daily?
This is real and the kind of bullshit he tries to threaten us with. Meanwhile all of us sales reps know he is a fraud that does nothing to grow business, he has no relationships with any surgeons. None of us have a clue what he actually does on a daily basis besides send out threats and lie his ass off. The lies NEVER stop.

"You must shave daily, we aren't in the car business, tuck your scrubs in, wear a name badge" and more blah blah blah. Hey PB, your the one who should wear a name badge, everyone in my accounts knows me...you...not so much.
Exactly. My surgeons don't have a clue who he is. He is 100% a fraud that is doing nothing but hurting our business.