• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Opportunites beyond sales/reimbursement/access

Looking for a Change

Wanted to get a temperature check on whether it’s wise to leave the field for something “in house?” I have 20
Yrs of biologics and oncology experience (6 years at AZ). I would like a change of scenery.

What are your thoughts on State Govt affairs? There is an opportunity in my territory. I also find the IRA stuff really intriguing. I just can’t move to DC or Gaithersburg.

<

Wanted to get a temperature check on whether it’s wise to leave the field for something “in house?” I have 20
Yrs of biologics and oncology experience (6 years at AZ). I would like a change of scenery.

What are your thoughts on State Govt affairs? There is an opportunity in my territory. I also find the IRA stuff really intriguing. I just can’t move to DC or Gaithersburg.
Sir this is a Wendy's.

Temperature check deez nutz

Would you be a diversity hire? If so go for it. You’ll easily get the job. The OBU loves to virtue signal it’s DEI righteousness however it can. If not, keep your head down and stay in sales. Why give up the salary, quarterly bonus, car, autonomy, etc?

Would you be a diversity hire? If so go for it. You’ll easily get the job. The OBU loves to virtue signal it’s DEI righteousness however it can. If not, keep your head down and stay in sales. Why give up the salary, quarterly bonus, car, autonomy, etc?
Yeah, you make a great point. Not a diversity hire , run of the mill middle aged white guy