OHIO-We don't WANT the new RBD!

Anonymous

This is unbelievable. Our leader was taken out by someone with this experience:

1. Was a therapist (nice training for our industry).
2. Has been in the industry for less than 8 years.
3. First ever management experience was an RM, just 3 years ago.

Please, there is still time to change this mess. We are asking the new RBD to gracefully back out, just like others have done. I am sure that you don't want to come into a situation where you will not have respect.

<

We had a party for the SD this week, it was awesome, but sad. When the topic of the new RBD came up, we all just rolled our eyes. This is what our company has become.

Please, there is still time to change this mess. We are asking the new RBD to gracefully back out, just like others have done. I am sure that you don't want to come into a situation where you will not have respect.

So who is your new RBD? Have not seen any official Pfizer announcements for these positions...

How pathetic that anyone could be this naive as to think that someone will just leave because no one likes them.

This appointment makes perfect sense when you remember that Pfizer is all about ***IMAGE*** and not substance. I'm sure this new RBD has an image that impresses leadership. Nothing else is needed.

Unfortunately if he/she runs the operation into the ground you'll all take the fall...............

We had a party for the SD this week, it was awesome, but sad. When the topic of the new RBD came up, we all just rolled our eyes. This is what our company has become.

It's unfortunate that this party thrown by a few TSRs in the North was not a genuine good luck to MP but more of a continued way to ass-kiss him as he's on his way out. Where were all the parties thrown for the people that were let go in previous restructures? It sucks that MP is leaving but the party was a joke.

Whats our new song going to be? I can't wait. Me loves to dance with the boss lady and now I got two? woo hoo its going to be a good night, but I will have to give it more. Maybe she will put it on my GPM if my DBM is cool with it. My sales don't seem to get me love so maybe this will.

Can't buy me love?

Its great this new person is a therapist, maybe she can help her boss over her obvious insecurities and whatever it is she has against men. Issues, issues, issues. Our OHIO will live on.

This appointment makes perfect sense when you remember that Pfizer is all about ***IMAGE*** and not substance. I'm sure this new RBD has an image that impresses leadership. Nothing else is needed.

Unfortunately if he/she runs the operation into the ground you'll all take the fall...............

Yes you will, and you will like it.