Oblivious ABLs...

my partner was laid off, but we were both looking. He starts his new job first week of July. Our a-hole ABL was retained, but he’s in for a moment when I resign in a few weeks too. He was one of those ABLs that told us to not waste our time interviewing and to focus on finishing strong and then worry about a job after we hear the news. My new job starts mid July. Sanofi can go fuck themselves.

my partner was laid off, but we were both looking. He starts his new job first week of July. Our a-hole ABL was retained, but he’s in for a moment when I resign in a few weeks too. He was one of those ABLs that told us to not waste our time interviewing and to focus on finishing strong and then worry about a job after we hear the news. My new job starts mid July. Sanofi can go fuck themselves.
in the accent of Borat...”waah waah wee waa...very nice”.
I would love to be a fly on the wall when you tell that pos that he can kiss it. Congrats, let us know how it goes.

My partner resigned in February before the announcement. I survived since I was the only one in the territory. But I’ve been looking and I start my new job soon. Can’t wait to see the look on that soulless ABL’s face when I tell her I’m out :)

My partner resigned in February before the announcement. I survived since I was the only one in the territory. But I’ve been looking and I start my new job soon. Can’t wait to see the look on that soulless ABL’s face when I tell her I’m out :)

Who’ll clean the toilets now and give blo jobs in the Janitors closet?

just quit today and I feel great. My ABL was “blindsided” - didn’t think I’d ever leave after all these years. He’s so in the kool aid it’s not funny. Goodbye Sanofi.

Its the ones who are staying, like yourself, who I feel badly for. You get to be worked like a mule covering more territory, more calls per day and more unpaid hours of work without the benefit of getting paid out and starting fresh elsewhere. You might be better off working in a coal mine getting black lung than your employment at the “new” Sanofi. You might as well be called Sun Pharmacy because you are a short step away from being a total generic house. Have you seen what a generics rep does? Do yourself a favor, take a look and see what your future looks like because mine at my new company with full bonus, increased base salary, better car and VEEP in my pocket is looking pretty damn great. I will be sure to say hello to you as you make your way to the mines a-hole!

Its the ones who are staying, like yourself, who I feel badly for. You get to be worked like a mule covering more territory, more calls per day and more unpaid hours of work without the benefit of getting paid out and starting fresh elsewhere. You might be better off working in a coal mine getting black lung than your employment at the “new” Sanofi. You might as well be called Sun Pharmacy because you are a short step away from being a total generic house. Have you seen what a generics rep does? Do yourself a favor, take a look and see what your future looks like because mine at my new company with full bonus, increased base salary, better car and VEEP in my pocket is looking pretty damn great. I will be sure to say hello to you as you make your way to the mines a-hole!
BOOM!! Drop the mic!!

Truth! (And sometimes truth is hard to accept, so those left behind will deny deny deny)

two questions-
Are ABLs still accountable for retention or do they just not care anymore? My Sanofi lifer ABL has had 5 resignations since December. That has to be a record of some sort.
How much longer do you think DCV exists? I’m thinking we get phased out to contract reps in 18 months or so...

two questions-
Are ABLs still accountable for retention or do they just not care anymore? My Sanofi lifer ABL has had 5 resignations since December. That has to be a record of some sort.
How much longer do you think DCV exists? I’m thinking we get phased out to contract reps in 18 months or so...

I think at this stage they are bonuses on getting people to leave in diabetes

I think at this stage they are bonuses on getting people to leave in diabetes
yeah I think they get applauded for having expensive people leave and getting replaced (if they do replace) with cheaper, probably non-pharma experienced people. Just watch your open territories and see who gets put in them...

yeah I think they get applauded for having expensive people leave and getting replaced (if they do replace) with cheaper, probably non-pharma experienced people. Just watch your open territories and see who gets put in them...
It’s happening. Look at all the diabetes job postings. They read like entry level sales positions. Management knows DCV is not going to be here too much longer, and they don’t want to have high severance packages- so they’re going to hire as cheap as possible. If you’re still here and you’re NOT looking, you’re a fool.

The last post is spot on. I can’t wait to sit through the upcoming POA. Sounds like we get an entire bit from Top Leadership about our “vision” for the future and how great it is. This ought to be fun! And what’s up with yet another Town Hall? Honestly, at this point I wish they could be transparent for once - there’s no way this goes on for more than 12-18 months.