New ABLs initial thoughts?

<

Trust me most of the Managers are just trying to desperately figure out how to pass all the training tests for the products right now. The company should really water it down for them its not like they need it anyway. Wait until the ride alongs start in full force. Sounds like fun. What has been going on in the territory? I have had my head buried in my computer for 2 months and you dont even have 1 new Praluent script? How are you closing the docs? What are you going to do moving forward to ensure you get one script a week? Why aren't your Docs writing more Toujeo, Soliqua, Lantus, etc? How many calls have you made on Dr. Smith? Why so many calls and donuts and still no scripts? What kind of conversations are your counterparts having? Why don't you know where you are going yet? This car is filthy and you have a door ding on the side here. Why was this not reported to fleet? Are you getting along with your counterparts? Who is not pulling their weight? Oh, the RBL will be in town tomorrow and wants to do a full day ride along so I told him you are free and will meet him at 7:30am to go over your call plan for the day and do a business review.

Trust me most of the Managers are just trying to desperately figure out how to pass all the training tests for the products right now. The company should really water it down for them its not like they need it anyway. Wait until the ride alongs start in full force. Sounds like fun. What has been going on in the territory? I have had my head buried in my computer for 2 months and you dont even have 1 new Praluent script? How are you closing the docs? What are you going to do moving forward to ensure you get one script a week? Why aren't your Docs writing more Toujeo, Soliqua, Lantus, etc? How many calls have you made on Dr. Smith? Why so many calls and donuts and still no scripts? What kind of conversations are your counterparts having? Why don't you know where you are going yet? This car is filthy and you have a door ding on the side here. Why was this not reported to fleet? Are you getting along with your counterparts? Who is not pulling their weight? Oh, the RBL will be in town tomorrow and wants to do a full day ride along so I told him you are free and will meet him at 7:30am to go over your call plan for the day and do a business review.
Ah, tactics from the mid atlantic management team. What goes around comes around. Feel the love

There is one in the Northeast to watch out for too. The ride along king will strike again! He is already back at it.
These jobs are so stupid I can't even imagine why you would care. Clean up your car a little, make a list of docs you are going to see, use the tools, do your thing and go home. The ride along King whomever he is ultimately will be in line right behind you at the unemployment office. PS Don't forget to fart all day in your car.

These jobs are so stupid I can't even imagine why you would care. Clean up your car a little, make a list of docs you are going to see, use the tools, do your thing and go home. The ride along King whomever he is ultimately will be in line right behind you at the unemployment office. PS Don't forget to fart all day in your car.

Relax and get a sense of humor.