'Name your Favorite' Threads being entered to distract

<

Sure. They're probably originating from Abbott Park too. Just a means of pissing people off enough so they don't come here. Cafe Pharma needs to impose a rule stating that the content MUST have some relative value to pharma and pharma employment. This meaningless crap is the work of a single room temperature IQ with nothing better to do. I'd hate to think it was an Abbott employee, because that would reflect poorly on hiring.

Sure. They're probably originating from Abbott Park too. Just a means of pissing people off enough so they don't come here. Cafe Pharma needs to impose a rule stating that the content MUST have some relative value to pharma and pharma employment. This meaningless crap is the work of a single room temperature IQ with nothing better to do. I'd hate to think it was an Abbott employee, because that would reflect poorly on hiring.

Where is the craziest place you've ever done it? Mine, in the storeage room of a fine restaurant.

Cafe Pharma please ban this disgusting, low-class person from posting on the Abbott site. Thank You

Cafe Pharma, please ban the disgusting, imbecile who keeps posting this shit on a business forum. How about making this Cafe Pharma instead of Cafe Stupid Question? Thank You for keeping this a business forum and NOT a children's playtoy.

"thread" is an appropriate term for these posts, because ive screwed so many abbott ho's at these meetings you'd think i have "threads" on my peter.

What's a Peter? I have a brother named Peter who I sometimes call little wiener. Is it the same thing as a dick? I have a brother, Dick, too. His last name is Johnson. Guess we could call them the brothers Johnsons'? We also have a brother named Willie.