Name Your Favorite Benefit Your Gonna Lose...

The ALL-IN ambition of course. If i'm all in now with Abbott, will I be all-out in the new company?

If i'm all-in then why did our bonuses get adjusted down and Miles, well his went up. When you screw the people who got you $70 million over plan in a recession. Then ask me to make a fuck*ng banner that shows my all-in ambition, its insulting to my pride and intelligence.

I will truly miss the emails from Miles I'm too important to come to your meeting White, but let me send along a fuck*ng video message. This company has the worst leadership on the planet. Has Abbott successfully launched a product ever? Simcor, Trilipix, Androgel 1.62%.
Give me Rick Gonzalez, he can't be any worse than the Abbott cheerleading squad at the park.

The ALL-IN ambition of course. If i'm all in now with Abbott, will I be all-out in the new company?

If i'm all-in then why did our bonuses get adjusted down and Miles, well his went up. When you screw the people who got you $70 million over plan in a recession. Then ask me to make a fuck*ng banner that shows my all-in ambition, its insulting to my pride and intelligence.

I will truly miss the emails from Miles I'm too important to come to your meeting White, but let me send along a fuck*ng video message. This company has the worst leadership on the planet. Has Abbott successfully launched a product ever? Simcor, Trilipix, Androgel 1.62%.
Give me Rick Gonzalez, he can't be any worse than the Abbott cheerleading squad at the park.

BC Boise DM here,

Don't be such a hater!! I will miss all of my friends with benefits. That cute man from Alabama who punked me out completely in a stairwell in Anaheim and of course BB you give the best rusty trombone in all of the west.

Great selling

What the heck is an A Account?

Old program to order stock bottles. Originally for all non-controlled drugs, it was later reduced to just non-Rx products in PPD. Then everybody thought it went away, and they ran out of forms. But one bright girls photocopied the original forms and passed them out to the district. Still using them! The disconnect between the field sales and the warehouse people filling orders is such that the orders are still being filled! Talk to someone in your district that has been around a long time, and get some of the order forms!

HI All
Welcome to the wonderful World of Hospira! Are you looking for a new CEO? I hear Chris Begley is available. After all he wrote the book on Integrity - maybe Miles dictated it to him but he wrote the book! We know they sent all of us HSP unfortunates a copy!

HI All
Welcome to the wonderful World of Hospira! Are you looking for a new CEO? I hear Chris Begley is available. After all he wrote the book on Integrity - maybe Miles dictated it to him but he wrote the book! We know they sent all of us HSP unfortunates a copy!

What I like is, how we have teenagers running the new Abbott. What a joke, using mothers survey to reflect business. Are you kidding me? How about retail sales you num nuts. Wake up jack offs.