More than 100 positions have been eliminated at former King Pharmaceuticals

<

I'm surprised Pfizer hasn't closed Bristol by now. They are under significant cost pressure this year with the loss of exclusivity on Lipitor in November, etc. And yet for those of us still working in Bristol, some people have been told they will be held on until mid to late 2012 with no real job. Pfizer has so many colleagues in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania but they won't accept any responsibility for work being performed in Bristol. So if they are that lazy & inept, take advantage of the Pfizer deep pockets. Their executive team should terminate the HR, BT & Finance colleagues over the King integration. Makes no sense except to Dilbert. Pfizer- the house of Dilbert colleagues.

I'm surprised Pfizer hasn't closed Bristol by now. They are under significant cost pressure this year with the loss of exclusivity on Lipitor in November, etc. And yet for those of us still working in Bristol, some people have been told they will be held on until mid to late 2012 with no real job. Pfizer has so many colleagues in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania but they won't accept any responsibility for work being performed in Bristol. So if they are that lazy & inept, take advantage of the Pfizer deep pockets. Their executive team should terminate the HR, BT & Finance colleagues over the King integration. Makes no sense except to Dilbert. Pfizer- the house of Dilbert colleagues.

You're just mad because Mom loves me more