Million Dollar territories

Anonymous

WOW.I am SO excited that my quota will be one million dollars.It will be so easy to attain.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

There are current territories that have had coverage this entire time and DO NOT generated one million dollars.Why doesn't CA, TX and NY currently have 1M in sales?How does the company expect this to happen?Do you really think Medtronic is going to sit back and allow UPI to take their business away?The west cost was selling on making money on the product and did not make 1M in sales.Now that the payments are cut in half, how are they going to generate 1m?

<

I had a conversation thursday with a former user. He questioned me HARD on what the actual percentage improvements were during the Peters trial. When I shared it with him, he looked at me and said how can I continue to offer my patients something that works half as well as Interstim? He was even less impressed with his net reimbursement.

We are SCREWED.

WOW.I am SO excited that my quota will be one million dollars.It will be so easy to attain.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

There are current territories that have had coverage this entire time and DO NOT generated one million dollars.Why doesn't CA, TX and NY currently have 1M in sales?How does the company expect this to happen?Do you really think Medtronic is going to sit back and allow UPI to take their business away?The west cost was selling on making money on the product and did not make 1M in sales.Now that the payments are cut in half, how are they going to generate 1m?

Again they discussed 1 million dollar territories in the next year.According to Medi, the avenue territory generates less than 300k in revenue.Now that has to increase immediately to 1million.