Miebo 20$ otc Europe and 750$ WAC U.S.A.

anonymous

Does anyone worry media will catch into how this product is so cheap and OTC everywhere else in the world and B+L priced it so high to scam Medicare out of govt money to cover it for seniors? Rumors says it costs $2.90 to manufacture all in

Thanks Google.

Pre-Clinical and Phase 3 studies cost millions upon millions to conduct. Novaliq couldn’t get it OTC in America—so blame FDA for the mark up.
We would have loved to bring it OTC like Lumify and crush the market but not allowed to.

FYI, now that this is an FDA approved product, good luck ordering it from other countries and getting it shipped to the states—much of it has been blocked.

BotoxBoy? All the deals he helps broker turn out to be big steaming piles of dog shit. I can't believe you got rid of papa to bring this numbnutt dipshit in here. Papa was a rolling stone. BotoxBoy, well he's botoxboy.

BotoxBoy? All the deals he helps broker turn out to be big steaming piles of dog shit. I can't believe you got rid of papa to bring this numbnutt dipshit in here. Papa was a rolling stone. BotoxBoy, well he's botoxboy.

He's right. Papa was flying around in the jet treating himself like a king while the boy who loves botox is trying to sell you a 3ml bottle of junk for $700.

And he brought his Botox reimbursement boy with him.

so now we understand why THIS eye drop needs a dozen FRM access people because Uncle Bausch has a rough reimbursement sell on his hands here.

will be giving the drug away for awhile. Market Access will have to sharpen their pencils.

botoxboy. Love it!

Easy to order from Germany, mine was shipped from Spain. Love this stuff.

Dry eyes are no longer a problem with Evotears Eye Drops 3ml
EvoTears is a non-aqueous, preservative-free eye drop solution.
Evotears Eye Drops 3ml is a non-aqueous, preservative-free eye drop solution that lubricates the ocular surface, stabilises the tear film and relieves the symptoms of dry eyes. Its formula contains perfluorohexyloctane as the sole component. It forms a barrier that seals the ocular surface, extending the retention time of both solutions deposited on the eye and the natural tears themselves.
Who is it indicated for?
It is indicated for people with dry eyes.
How is it applied?
Unless your doctor recommends otherwise, apply 1 drop to the lower eyelid 4 times a day.

Miebo vs Evotears

Good morning, all! Last month my doc prescribed me Miebo, thinking it would help me significantly with my evaporative dry eye. I was shocked when the ticket price was 250 per month and will go up to 750 after I exhaust the "coupon cost" in 3 months. I read on here that Evotears is the exact same thing, so I ordered off eBay for 35 dollars. Asked my ophthalmologist and he said it looked like the exact same thing. Anyway, after using both, it seems to me that the Miebo has a much more oily feel to it, which I like. I can feel the oiliness under my eye after use, whereas I don't feel the same thing with the Evotears. My question is : are we sure the two exactly the same? Same strength? Are both equally effective? I swear the Miebo was better but maybe I'm subconsciously equating "more expensive" with "better"?

***The above post was found on Reddit***

Just be aware that the FDA is much more strict in the US. They require at least 2 clinical studies for drug approval and are very stringent with packaging for prescription medications and the manufacturing facilities.

The question you need to ask yourself is do you really want to risk your health and vision with all of the recent reports in the news of deaths from toxic and contaminated off-brand artificial tears/eye drops?