• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Medical benefits

anonymous

I have a somewhat different question about medical benefits. Does anyone know what (if anything) Allergan covers by way of fertility? I am also interviewing with another major pharma co who offers the full gamut. This is a benefit that is important to me, but I can’t necessarily ask about it in an interview. Thank you!

<

I have a somewhat different question about medical benefits. Does anyone know what (if anything) Allergan covers by way of fertility? I am also interviewing with another major pharma co who offers the full gamut. This is a benefit that is important to me, but I can’t necessarily ask about it in an interview. Thank you!

Allergan Legacy used to pay $20K when I worked there. We went through IVF for our child and most of all of our multiple attempts were covered. Not sure if it’s covered anymore. You should be able to ask HR and get an answer.

None, it's not the type of company where you can ever feel comfortable asking for this type of benefit...
run Forest run!!! Didn’t you see the thread about gender discrimination (female in particular) and what happens here when you go out on leave? Make sure you read that before deciding to take a job with AGN