managers

<

New managers are getting worse and worse. Shit show at NSM with each manager trying to upstage the other. Waste of time. Where do they find these tools? Low morale Marral takes the cake! Sorry if she’s your DSM. Seems like people jumping ship because of her pompous attitude.

Lung person here. What is this Mohit guy doing. He is treating oncology like primary care. He is caught up in calls per day, not quality, reach numbers, not did the doctor understand what you told them, role playing not being realistic, on and on. If we want to be a leading oncology company, stop acting and treating us like primary care reps. Listen to people, I think managers aren;t telling you the truth, just what you want to hear.

Lung person here. What is this Mohit guy doing. He is treating oncology like primary care. He is caught up in calls per day, not quality, reach numbers, not did the doctor understand what you told them, role playing not being realistic, on and on. If we want to be a leading oncology company, stop acting and treating us like primary care reps. Listen to people, I think managers aren;t telling you the truth, just what you want to hear.

Reality check. You don’t do anything different than a PC rep and I’m certain you do less. So shut your pie hole, bobble your head at the meetings and collect your overinflated paycheck.

The reason we don’t have targeted
calls per day metrics in oncology is because we only get to see eight targets a month, not a day. Some days I miss PC. Some onc reps need to go back to PC and I know plenty of primary care reps I’d rather call up.

Obviously Project North Star has been a booming success.

Moshit and his minion AK47 just want more turnover, they save money with vacancies. Chatdick started the plan to increase profits , keep positions vacant, focus on reach and frequency and ESG since they have no clue about sales. Throw in woke as a foundation for lies. Blast them in the pulse survey, it’s the only thing that leadership cares about because it impacts their bonuses. Otherwise just smile and nod and collect your paycheck until you can find a better job. The all day AZ lie!

Former CLA here. I wasn't given a good placement because Monica Marsh didn't like me. I had to struggle and try hard to prove my worth. She's cunning and destroys lives
CLA program is a joke in AZ. They don't know how to run it. I am currently into the CLA program. My manager is confused and don't understand what to do with me. I am being forced to join sales team when I don't want a sales rotation. There's no guarantee of getting a job after the program. It's a mess

CLA program is a joke in AZ. They don't know how to run it. I am currently into the CLA program. My manager is confused and don't understand what to do with me. I am being forced to join sales team when I don't want a sales rotation. There's no guarantee of getting a job after the program. It's a mess
AZ doesn't give a damn to CLAs. Leave AZ you'll be happy

New managers are getting worse and worse. Shit show at NSM with each manager trying to upstage the other. Waste of time. Where do they find these tools? Low morale Marral takes the cake! Sorry if she’s your DSM. Seems like people jumping ship because of her pompous attitude.
Same shit show at destination AZ! SHowoff

Nobody cares about CLAs here. I quit
You should've left a long time back! They don't care about us in HQ let alone CLAs. Many've already left or terminated others are thinking of leaving. My Manager talked to Monika HR head & she didn't have sympathy for their future. She was worried about what her boss would feel. She doesn't influence nobody. I saw her talk in the townhall. Not impressed!!!!! We are not in the safe hands!!

You should've left a long time back! They don't care about us in HQ let alone CLAs. Many've already left or terminated others are thinking of leaving. My Manager talked to Monika HR head & she didn't have sympathy for their future. She was worried about what her boss would feel. She doesn't influence nobody. I saw her talk in the townhall. Not impressed!!!!! We are not in the safe hands!!
200w.gif

She simply doesnt care or understand. I wonder what made her VP!!