Loser woke company

anonymous

Wow, just read Pfizer stopped advertising on Twitter even though nothing has changed with content moderation. Guess they hate free speech. What a liberal woke ass company. Who’s the idiot that makes these decisions.

<

Wow, just read Pfizer stopped advertising on Twitter even though nothing has changed with content moderation. Guess they hate free speech. What a liberal woke ass company. Who’s the idiot that makes these decisions.

Free speech has consequences. Not sure about a woke ass. Do asses fall asleep?

Yes unless you’re part of a small percentage of the population your job is never safe here. I once had a previous national manager not able to make it to our meeting because he was hysterical over his boyfriend breaking up with him. Was he fired? Nope, got a promotion.

Yes unless you’re part of a small percentage of the population your job is never safe here. I once had a previous national manager not able to make it to our meeting because he was hysterical over his boyfriend breaking up with him. Was he fired? Nope, got a promotion.
How awful for you, Karen.

Don't care if he missed a day due to a personal issue (Tom Brady comes to mind). Maybe your national manager passed meeting leadership to someone better able to handle the meeting. Maybe it was damage control. The question remains. Was he any good at his national leadership job like a Tom Brady? or was he a Tim Tebow who fits nicely into a category for some to damn and others to praise?

Don't care if he missed a day due to a personal issue (Tom Brady comes to mind). Maybe your national manager passed meeting leadership to someone better able to handle the meeting. Maybe it was damage control. The question remains. Was he any good at his national leadership job like a Tom Brady? or was he a Tim Tebow who fits nicely into a category for some to damn and others to praise?

No it was a clusterfu**. One of the RSM’s basically made it a free day. He couldn’t handle anything and Tom Brady doesn’t come to mind. More like Dementia Joe.

No it was a clusterfu**. One of the RSM’s basically made it a free day. He couldn’t handle anything and Tom Brady doesn’t come to mind. More like Dementia Joe.

Then he was a problem. But you used the free time to better yourself, right? You learned something new. Made new business contacts. Hit a bar at 2pm?

You snowflakes crack me up. Ineptitude runs rampant at all levels here (and certainly at home office), and you always whine and complain because 100% of leadership isn't straight white men. You know, like McKinnell and Kindler and Birch and Wilbanks----AKA those that were fired or "took early retirement".
You snowflakes really crack me up....and embarrass me (as a straight white man over 50).