Little Girl With An MBA

its the ideas that count.

You have to elevate your thinking.

You are angry.

Find another company to work for.

Personally, I think too fast for you. So, I misspell. Who cares?

And yes, I was that guy that go about 30 straight A's on term papers in college.
I'm so smart, and my thinking is so elevated that I misspell words!!! LMFAO

You are angry.

And yes, I was that guy that go about 30 straight A's on term papers in college.
And I'm still a virgin, too. I forgot that part.

As a former successful Pfizer rep, laid off in 2012 with many others nationwide, I'll never forget the interview I had a few years ago with a Pfizer hiring manager. The top Rx product I would have promoted I already had successful experience with, having led my region in new and total Rx's. I walk into a hotel conference room for the interview, and here's this "little girl" sitting there interviewing me. I thought, "How did someone this young become a District Manager?" Here's how: She had an MBA. So typical of Pfizer and other corporations to promote these snotty-nosed little kids just because they have an MBA. Okay, now here come the comments trashing me and calling me 'boomer'. So be it, but these kids with two years of sales experience aren't qualified to be managers just because of some added letters after their name ...

You are angry.

I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T! I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Yes.
You are so correct.
If a "mail order", "on line MBA"is available, then minority candidates have unlimited upward mobility. Just check the box of MBA and you are golden.