Let this be your warning

anonymous

Amgen got gutted today. Huge layoff. 2/3 gone. To all you lazy ass num nuts thinking this will go on and get paid to not work look for an exit plan now! I can’t share anymore than this but AZ will have an even bigger layoff Q2. You have been warned!!!!

<

Amgen got gutted today. Huge layoff. 2/3 gone. To all you lazy ass num nuts thinking this will go on and get paid to not work look for an exit plan now! I can’t share anymore than this but AZ will have an even bigger layoff Q2. You have been warned!!!!
You don't know what you are talking about. Shut the fuck up. 2/3? You're a moron.

LOL, ohhhhhhh we are so worried, quaking in our scrubs. Go fuck yourself ass-wipe.

The above poster is right Amgen got gutted. Talked to a friend of mine who works there it wasn't pretty. It scares me when a major company does something. All others follow. This is serious folks and could really bite us.

What do you mean you "can't share anymore than this" this is an anonymous site you can share literally anything you want. You're either retarded or don't have anything to share.

PCP just had their hit. A damn good one at that. What will come next? IDK but you don't need two bio reps per territory selling the same med with access that ain't to great. At least in my area of the world.

And I hear Oncology access to docs sucks, so why again can't one or two resp cover the portfolio in a given area vs. having a dedicated sales force for women's, lung, hematology, and targeted therapies (IE: Imfinzi)?
Especially when their salaries are bat shit nuts.

What do you mean you "can't share anymore than this" this is an anonymous site you can share literally anything you want. You're either retarded or don't have anything to share.
A question I would be asking is why did they get gutted!!!!! Answer, they had to many reps, not making a profit, no pipeline and future. Remember December, 500+ AZ reps let go, why, to many reps, single to flat profits, and the future is in oncology, and the new acquisition of Alexion in rare disease. People, this has been going on for years, when a drug ends its lifecycle, nothing behind it to generate $$$ what do you expect, damn some of you are figging idiots. AZ has transformed itself to an oncology, and rare disease company, in oncology alone they are hitting double digit profits, a very strong pipeline, low reps in the field, what more can you want.